DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi gimbal control is going nuts

cheers - registered to be advised when it's available. In the meantime, 3 more Litchi missions with newer phone .... and no gimbal issues

Funny, it's September 2017 and this issue still not fixed. Had to re-fly the same mission for the third time, results kept getting worse.

I find the suggestion that gimbal control in "focus POI" mode depends on RC/phone connection. I had flown several intricate missions with my Mavic Pro where the connection was completely lost almost as soon as the mission started (low mission altitude, so the aircraft was blocked by terrain), but the mission completed flawlessly and the Mavic came back on auto RTH.

Funny, it's September 2017 and this issue still not fixed. Had to re-fly the same mission for the third time, results kept getting worse.

One of the first flights I did here was with Litchi (4 February 2017). Exactly as you describe. Basically never used it again.

Same problem and horsepower isn’t an issue - running 10.5 iPad Pro.

cheers - registered to be advised when it's available. In the meantime, 3 more Litchi missions with newer phone .... and no gimbal issues
Any issues after that? I have snapdragon note 4 and i get non controlled movement in vr mode after couple minutes..
I have to disable hd mode and internet and try if that helps. Also noticed fpv video quality is far worse than on dji go.

Perhaps start another thread. This one is a year old. Also be more specific as to your aircraft (there are now four different Mavics), current firmware, Litchi version, etc.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU