DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

keith42003

Reactions
UPDATE: This drone has been located and recovered! Thanks for the replies!
Hello everyone! I am holding out hope that someone will read this and be able to help. I have lost my Mavic Pro drone in Frankfort KY. I am not from the Frankfort area, so I had to leave it there when I returned home. It is stuck in a tree, in a heavily wooded area. I have the exact GPS coordinates. I am willing to offer a generous reward for the retrieval and return of this drone. Anyone who is interested, please message me.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I am holding out hope that someone will read this and be able to help. I have lost my Mavic Pro drone in Frankfort KY. I am not from the Frankfort area, so I had to leave it there when I returned home. It is stuck in a tree, in a heavily wooded area. I have the exact GPS coordinates. I am willing to offer a generous reward for the retrieval and return of this drone. Anyone who is interested, please message me.

Sorry to hear. Did you recover it

Hi, unfortunately I have not. I live in West Kentucky and have not been back to Frankfort, and haven't found anyone willing to retrieve it for me. I am offering a $200 reward, if you know of anyone who is interested.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato