DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Low priced tablets that work with DJIGo4

Stoney B

Reactions
Can anyone recommend a cheap (economical) tablet. Has anyone used an off brand like those on wish.com? Also, what are decent specs that i shud look for. Thanks.

All !
I use a Note Tab A personally.

I use a Xiaomi Mi-Pad 3 which works very well both with Go4 and Litchi. Now replaced by the Mi-Pad 4, I think.

If you plan to use a tablet for editing video as well, be sure to first determine the software & system requirements.

When you use a tablet what other gear do you need to connect and juggle the devices?

The secret to using a Tab 2 is the cable. A poor or inferior cable will cause a flashing effect & not work. However that can be overcome by turning on the aircraft & rc first, then turn on the tab. If you can get a good USB 3 cable that works even better but I wasn't able to get one that worked for my spark. But when I got the Air I used the DJI cable. Went from the USB A port to the micro on the TAB, And voilà, no problems whatsoever. But since I've heard so much about the iPad I'm going to try that soon. I'm still fumbling around with it first. Never having used Apple before. Wish they used a back button like Android!
Cant tell you what to go for Im afraid, but avoid Samsung Tab S2, it isnt great with DJI

The secret to using a Tab 2 is the cable. A poor or inferior cable will cause a flashing effect & not work. However that can be overcome by turning on the aircraft & rc first, then turn on the tab. If you can get a good USB 3 cable that works even better but I wasn't able to get one that worked for my spark. But when I got the Air I used the DJI cable. Went from the USB A port to the micro on the TAB, And voilà, no problems whatsoever. But since I've heard so much about the iPad I'm going to try that soon. I'm still fumbling around with it first. Never having used Apple before. Wish they used a back button like Android!
Thanks guys, appreciate the info.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78