DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Luxury Property reveal done at The Rim golf club

eric32

Premium Pilot
Reactions
This one is just more about the epicness of the property we were selling, but it was sorta fun to plan and fly. If you look around 00:48 time or so, you can see where I flew the first Mavic into the ground and sent it rolling end over end for about 30 yards in sport mode. Didn't see one of the undulations in the fairway. LOL. My other pilot Cassady is on the sticks for this one. Was a good time shooting this property.

Was this a manual control flight or a pre-planned autonomous flight?

Spontaneous and manual. By planned I leant we planned to shoot one of the holes adjacent to the property, but ee didnt know their topography until we got there. From the tee box to the hole is about a 55 foot elevation. We flew the line like 3 times, which is how I lost the first Mavic into the grass. LOL

This one is just more about the epicness of the property we were selling, but it was sorta fun to plan and fly. If you look around 00:48 time or so, you can see where I flew the first Mavic into the ground and sent it rolling end over end for about 30 yards in sport mode. Didn't see one of the undulations in the fairway. LOL. My other pilot Cassady is on the sticks for this one. Was a good time shooting this property.

Real nice flight. I probably would have gone for a less dramatic music for such a serene location.

Reactions: eric32
I would agree on the music, although and increase "announcement" music for the ending just as the building comes into full view. It's hard to get the right music for the mood, especially when music copyrights need to be respected.
Music as OK, I've seen so many videos where the music overpowers the view and it often totally inappropriate or it takes 15 seconds just to get the heart of the video. This one nicely jumps right to the video with flight under the tree to the T. So, overall very nice.

Reactions: eric32
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3