DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA1 underside strobe (where the battery is)

Duggy

Reactions
Firehouse is $35 =£94 to U.K. with shipping. Only fly in the day so assume top strobe wouldn’t be any advantage. Ordered this, anyone used this? (14 grams). Sorry, can’t find any specific information. Any advice much appreciated, Thanks ?

Attachments

• 14FE494C-9C9A-4D17-B60D-4A6D4327A44D.jpeg
    14FE494C-9C9A-4D17-B60D-4A6D4327A44D.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 37
I have one and was going to fit it to the battery so can be seen from below but need to fit extension legs to the mavic air as it stops the legs touching the ground.Think I bought mine from Ali express much cheaper.Can pick one up for about ten pounds delivered on their sale starts 11/11

Last edited:
Reactions: Duggy
I have one and was going to fit it to the battery so can be seen from below but need to fit extension legs to the mavic air as it stops the legs touching the ground.Think I bought mine from Ali express much cheaper.Can pick one up for about ten pounds delivered on their sale starts 11/11
Thanks orb, I have (but never used) my extension legs. Will try out in the middle of nowhere, due to lockdown! If good will check again the store you mentioned, says free shipping but maybe not free to the U.K. If any good and needs attaching to the battery, maybe will need another 3 ! Thanks again ?

Reactions: orb
Firehouse is $35 =£94 to U.K. with shipping. Only fly in the day so assume top strobe wouldn’t be any advantage. Ordered this, anyone used this? (14 grams). Sorry, can’t find any specific information. Any advice much appreciated, Thanks ?
Just had this Led Strobe Light Arrive today, just waiting for Drone to Arrive now DOH, But I can say don't look at it even during the day as it is bright and it looks bigger in the photo, when it arrived I was surprised at its size. I was expecting it to be larger.

Just had this Led Strobe Light Arrive today, just waiting for Drone to Arrive now DOH, But I can say don't look at it even during the day as it is bright and it looks bigger in the photo, when it arrived I was surprised at its size. I was expecting it to be larger.
Sorry, can’t see what you got, probably me! Details please ?

Thanks orb, I have (but never used) my extension legs. Will try out in the middle of nowhere, due to lockdown! If good will check again the store you mentioned, says free shipping but maybe not free to the U.K. If any good and needs attaching to the battery, maybe will need another 3 ! Thanks again ?
Free shipping to the uk if you find the right advert on there as lots for sale.You just need one as fit Velcro to all the batteries and move that way.I live in the uk north east and buy quite a bit from Ali express takes a few weeks to come but had no problems

Last edited:
I use them. Had to use leg extenders to keep the lights off the ground. They are great both day and night. Also bought a red/white and green one but not so good for day flying. I use the heavy Velcro to attach to the batteries,

I use these and attach them to the arms with velcro. Be sure to put the fabric loop material on the arms and the rigid 'hook' on the light. I can point them in any direction, and they make it very easy to see.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silfumus