DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 from Best Buy

Well I did get mine yesterday...but I also paid like $32 bucks for shipping lol.
All charged up and got Care Refresh...just ordering some FAA labels. Probably just use a label maker for now.

What are faa labels?

I know this might not be the proper thread to ask this question but maybe someone who already received there MA2 can answer my question.

Can the MA2 battery be charged while the battery is in the drone like the MM through the USB cable?

No.

Not to pick on you or anyone else, but lots of questions that are asked here are answered on DJI's FAQ or specifications page. Everyone should read through those while we wait for an actual manual.

No.

Not to pick on you or anyone else, but lots of questions that are asked here are answered on DJI's FAQ or specifications page. Everyone should read through those while we wait for an actual manual.
Obviously I plan on it, it was just an off the cuff question. Thanks for the info!

I know this might not be the proper thread to ask this question but maybe someone who already received there MA2 can answer my question.

Can the MA2 battery be charged while the battery is in the drone like the MM through the USB cable?
I just tried it and it didn’t seem to work.... the battery was already charged all the way up though....so I’ll have to wait and see once I deplete a battery again.

No.

The manual that came with mine was terrible....was nice to see all the specs, but other than that it’s just a big book with 20 different language translations. Battery safety, and how to fly safe was included.

Aww you guys are lucky! Mine was supposed to arrive Friday LOL, pretty sure they lost my package. It's been pending since Saturday with no movement. Crappy day / weekend to fly anyway! Enjoy guys

Best buy completely screwed me!!!!! I ordered on the 2nd, just received message that it has been delayed until the 18th!!! Meanwhile, their website says if I order today I can have one tomorrow for extra overnight shipping!!! So, they are not out, they just don’t want to ship mine free of charge!!!! Their email said my order would be canceled if it doesn’t arrive by the 18th.
I bought one this morning from dronenerds.com and paid an extra $62 to have it delivered tomorrow, and it was still cheaper than Best Buy with their free shipping!!!!!
I will never buy a drone from Best Buy again unless it’s from the store itself.

Reactions: bp328i
Best buy completely screwed me!!!!! I ordered on the 2nd, just received message that it has been delayed until the 18th!!! Meanwhile, their website says if I order today I can have one tomorrow for extra overnight shipping!!! So, they are not out, they just don’t want to ship mine free of charge!!!! Their email said my order would be canceled if it doesn’t arrive by the 18th.
I bought one this morning from dronenerds.com and paid an extra $62 to have it delivered tomorrow, and it was still cheaper than Best Buy with their free shipping!!!!!

I might do the same thing over here as well lol, then I'd be waiting on two refunds for my package, spending over 3k for this little thing!

I'm empathetic to everyone circumstances however, it's crazy times we are living in!

Same thing here except I ordered on the 29th. I'm also getting one delivered from Drone Nerds tomorrow.

Called Best Buy this morning and they're telling me I don't have an option to cancel at this point. I'm currently on hold with my bank disputing the charge with Best Buy since the email they sent says I can make changes or cancel the item and they will do neither.

Where do you see that you can order today and have it tomorrow? I ordered mine a few days ago and it said it will be shipped by may 22nd and right now it has the same estimated shipping date...

Where do you see that you can order today and have it tomorrow? I ordered mine a few days ago and it said it will be shipped by may 22nd and right now it has the same estimated shipping date...
It was on their site at check out this morning. It gave you the option to pay $31.92 for next day delivery.

Looks like they have taken the option down now.

I purchased directly through DJI. This morning I received shipping confirmation email & FedEx tracking number giving me a delivery date of Thursday 5/14 before 10am, fingers crossed!

Received mine this morning have to go and pick it up at the UPS site, brought from Best Buy.

Same thing here except I ordered on the 29th. I'm also getting one delivered from Drone Nerds tomorrow.

Called Best Buy this morning and they're telling me I don't have an option to cancel at this point. I'm currently on hold with my bank disputing the charge with Best Buy since the email they sent says I can make changes or cancel the item and they will do neither.
They told me the same thing. Said as soon as I get an email saying it has shipped, then the cancel option will work again. Or once it arrives, to return it to a store, no restocking fee due to a delay

Reactions: bp328i
Mine came on the 11th, just as stated when I bought it on the 28th.

96510364_10159862159412222_5847894253232979968_o.jpg

Sexy. Reeeeeeal sexy....

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stug26