DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual has line on IR images that distorts temperature gradient

collieroc

Reactions
Like the title says, I am having problems while using the GS Pro app and DJI Pilot app during surveying that force a line on an infrared image of a different temperature. Has anyone else had this problem? I guess the quickest fix would be to use only Isotherms but that isn't necessarily possible all the time. As you can see, the sensor thinks that this line streak is a lower temperature than the surrounding area, when actually they should be quite similar and makes it hard to evaluate and smaller temperature changes.

Attachments

• DJI_0508.JPG
    DJI_0508.JPG
    399.8 KB · Views: 35
Like the title says, I am having problems while using the GS Pro app and DJI Pilot app during surveying that force a line on an infrared image of a different temperature. Has anyone else had this problem? I guess the quickest fix would be to use only Isotherms but that isn't necessarily possible all the time. As you can see, the sensor thinks that this line streak is a lower temperature than the surrounding area, when actually they should be quite similar and makes it hard to evaluate and smaller temperature changes.
To make it short: I do not have such a problem with GSPro and the M2ED. All images, Visual, MSX and IR show the correct image - no distortions of that kind you have.

To recap if i understood you right: that line is not a 'real' line (pipe, wire or similar)?
What's in the Visible image? Whats' in the MSX image?

I suspect a faulty Lepton sensor.

To make it short: I do not have such a problem with GSPro and the M2ED. All images, Visual, MSX and IR show the correct image - no distortions of that kind you have.

To recap if i understood you right: that line is not a 'real' line (pipe, wire or similar)?
What's in the Visible image? Whats' in the MSX image?

I suspect a faulty Lepton sensor.

Correct, that line is not supposed to be there, and both appears and disappears randomly while conducting research. It seems to only occur during MSX imaging

Correct, that line is not supposed to be there, and both appears and disappears randomly while conducting research. It seems to only occur during MSX imaging
OK then, do not hesitate and send the M2ED back to your Enterprise dealer.
That issue should be covered by warranty.

Reactions: BIGDAVE

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipshot