DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 zoom

Warren36bolton

Reactions
Hi why can’t I downgrade to v01.00.0100 but can downgrade to any other firmware just not v01.00.0100

Hi why can’t I downgrade to v01.00.0100 but can downgrade to any other firmware just not v01.00.0100

Downgrade starts on 1% then 2 minets later it says upload error log . So I press on it and and it says uploading shows green then I retry and same agen nothing happening . .? I can downgrade to any others ... just not that 1 I need for nld mdd client . Please help

lets avoid making the mods workload more than it needs to be- discussion of firmware hacks is against the forum rules. If you spend a little time on the website for the entity that offers the mods you are hoping to use the answer is there and the means to do it. Very simple process.

I don't know if this is the way it is or am I missing something with zooming in, as far as I know I am zoomed in al the way but yesterday I flew about a km away from house to check on some barbecuers and seemed I was along way off yet but later I was told I was practically in their faces can someone help with zoom?

Not much to know.. There's a wheel on the top right side of the controller. Move it one way to zoom in and the other way to zoom out. You can see the focal length changing on your monitor as things appear to come closer, or move further away.

Also. In DJI Go, the current focal length is displayed on the screen. There's a bar (next to the gimbal position bar). It will show a scale from 24 to 48mm when in in photo mode and in video modes from 1080P/60 frame and higher.

If you're in 1080P/30 frame video or lower, you get lossless digital zoom and the focal length indicator bar will show from 24mm to 96mm.

Reactions: ff22

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slitsling69