DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Internal Storage

SkyPath Studios

Reactions
Hi, I have read other threads somewhat related to this topic but can't get a clear enough answer. I just received my Mavic Air 2 back from warranty repair and after doing updates, connecting it to assistant, and binding the rc, settings etc. I noticed there is no internal storage. I have maybe a total of 10 photos on the internal storage and it says there is none available. Does anyone have an answer to this?

could be that it is another drone ,so your photos are still in you old drone im afraid you should have downloaded them before you sent it to DJI

could be that it is another drone ,so your photos are still in you old drone im afraid you should have downloaded them before you sent it to DJI
It is the same drone, just with some new modules inside. My photos are downloaded, but on the app interface all it says is internal storage unavailable. Meaning I have to rely 100% on the sd card.

It is the same drone, just with some new modules inside. My photos are downloaded, but on the app interface all it says is internal storage unavailable. Meaning I have to rely 100% on the sd card.

Try it without the SD card in the AC

Try it without the SD card in the AC
thanks for the suggestion, already did. It is like the internal module was taken out.

Format internal storage in the camera settings?
I can try that once battery is charged again. what is the purpose of formatting? The one time I tried it deleted everything?

Format internal storage in the camera settings?
would getting new modules inside the drone and a new remote have anything to do with this?

obviously you know that you have to decide which storage you are using, and unless the internal storage has not been reattached to the main board ,then you should be able to access it ,have you spoken to the repair center you sent it to

obviously you know that you have to decide which storage you are using, and unless the internal storage has not been reattached to the main board ,then you should be able to access it ,have you spoken to the repair center you sent it to
not yet, I will definitely try, but due to covid they take a while to get back. In addition to this problem, it has been sent back 6 different times each coming back with a new problem after the previous one has been fixed!!!

Reactions: old man mavic
not yet, I will definitely try, but due to covid they take a while to get back. In addition to this problem, it has been sent back 6 different times each coming back with a new problem after the previous one has been fixed!!!
maybe its time to find a new repair place ,i would struggle to have faith in their abilities after so many issues

Hi, I have read other threads somewhat related to this topic but can't get a clear enough answer. I just received my Mavic Air 2 back from warranty repair and after doing updates, connecting it to assistant, and binding the rc, settings etc. I noticed there is no internal storage. I have maybe a total of 10 photos on the internal storage and it says there is none available. Does anyone have an answer to this?
Were those on the drone you had the warranty work on?
I hD to send mine in and instead of doing the repair they replaced with a new drone. Or, the repair needed involved the storage part. Just a couple thoughts.

Reactions: SkyPath Studios
Thanks for all your help! I ended up contacting dji support and they said they will make sure it works this time and compensate for the the time without this drone (6 repairs back and forth) with 5 sets of low noise props!

Reactions: michael boeren
Thanks for all your help! I ended up contacting dji support and they said they will make sure it works this time and compensate for the the time without this drone (6 repairs back and forth) with 5 sets of low noise props!
Wait: 6 repairs?! What was wrong (in 25 words or less)? Not sure 10 sets of props would be proper compensation for the many weeks you must have been without your drone.

Wait: 6 repairs?! What was wrong (in 25 words or less)? Not sure 10 sets of props would be proper compensation for the many weeks you must have been without your drone.
Definitely agree, but ill take what I can get.

1st try - Bottom Screws were falling out
2nd try Gimbal was stuck down
3rd try - Gimbal was unstable and jerking
4th try Gimbal squeak noise
5th try RTH was not working AND GIMBAL STILL HAD PROBLEMS!
6th try - They forgot to put a MODULE in the drone for internal storage

Remember this is WARRANTY REPAIR! 6 TRIES!!!! GEEZZ!

10 sets of props is also an easy way out given that unless you crash you'll likely never need to replace them, and if you do you'll have wrecked the aircraft way before having used the 10 sets!

@Mavics Rule all i can say is good luck, hope the next one is ok ,it will probably be delivered by horseback as they seem to be some sort of cowboy outfit
(disclaimer no intentional disrespect to real cowboys intended)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh