DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 SUPER BATTERY due in tomorrow. At 7350 mAh it's over twice the original capacity

I was in touch with him as well and I have to say: wasn't impressed with the interaction. Very pushy/arrogant and down right rude in the end. Regardless of what I think of the pricing (a bit high given the fact you have to price in ~$50 shipping to the US), he managed to turn someone who was "on the fence" into someone who doesn't want to give him $ under any circumstances. Just sayin'
Ah that sucks. He was cool with me but the $350 USD price tag plus $50 for import tax to the UK, its too much. I have now fully resolved my battery issues anyway, so I now have 6x fully working brand new batteries, so no longer bothered by extended flight times lol

I was in touch with him as well and I have to say: wasn't impressed with the interaction. Very pushy/arrogant and down right rude in the end. Regardless of what I think of the pricing (a bit high given the fact you have to price in ~$50 shipping to the US), he managed to turn someone who was "on the fence" into someone who doesn't want to give him $ under any circumstances. Just sayin'
i dont want to say i know him as a friend but his english is not 100%, so there maybe some cultural differences that may come across as unfriendly / brash. I know this because I have the same culture, and I have interacted with him before.

The work put in is alright if its worth it then you might want to reconsider. I mean only if its win win.

I ordered the startrc adapter,iam going to install a 4000mah 3s 35c to my mavic air see how it goes

After looking at the YouTube I have a few questions for sure. If there are wired in tandem it seems as if it would just drain down and equalize. Weight might also be a issue with piggy backing the batteries.
Im still new to the group but something doesn’t seemed to be all worked out on this yet

After looking at the YouTube I have a few questions for sure. If there are wired in tandem it seems as if it would just drain down and equalize. Weight might also be a issue with piggy backing the batteries.
Im still new to the group but something doesn’t seemed to be all worked out on this yet
Iam going to use the 3 s instead of 4s like the stock battery

I built an air 2/2S battery that’s gutted and has an xt60 and 3S balance plug. I then built my 7700mah 11.07v nominal / 12.75v max 2P3S battery and reprogrammed the bms. My total battery weight including the extra payload is 380grams. I will run more tests tomorrow, but am also curious to know about how hot your extended battery is getting. I’ll also post more test results as I take themF93BEFB2-FEB0-4417-9499-BFBB58337445.png

Attachments

• F7916A1D-8036-465E-B3D4-60B37E196C7E.jpeg
    F7916A1D-8036-465E-B3D4-60B37E196C7E.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
I built an air 2/2S battery that’s gutted and has an xt60 and 3S balance plug. I then built my 7700mah 11.07v nominal / 12.75v max 2P3S battery and reprogrammed the bms. My total battery weight including the extra payload is 380grams. I will run more tests tomorrow, but am also curious to know about how hot your extended battery is getting. I’ll also post more test results as I take them.
If I could do it (build a battery from "scratch"), this is how I would do it.
Weight is still a problem in my experience (I did the "piggy-back" thing with an XT60 connector/adapter).
Interested in your results as you post them.

Hi all
tomorrow I should have received my modded Mavic Air 2 battery. With over twice the the original capacity at 7350 mAh. This has been tested to give around 45 minutes of actual flight time as opposed to the 26- 28 mins I currently get ( still very good). I will be filming a range of tests soon as weather allows, including how long it can actually hover and probably a few range tests and putting them on my youtube channel,
DJI Drone Adventures for anyone who is interested
As it is a new channel if you can't find me under DJI drone adventures then try searching:

DJI Mavic Air 2 drone over Bolsover Castle Derbyshire on YT

Cheers
Craig
lots of BVLOS flying on your youtube.
FAA dont use youtube for evidence there in the UK? or did you have authorisations for the flights?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS