DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 switch to FCC mode using an android app

Ah yes, sorry just saw it....thanks
Iit is also working on mini 3?

That I don't know. The generous guy that created it made it for the Mavic 2. I tried it on my former mini 2 SE and it worked just fine.

Just try it out, it won't cause any problems even if it doesn't work. If you roll up this thread, you will find a post where I explain how I made it to work.

That I don't know. The generous guy that created it made it for the Mavic 2. I tried it on my former mini 2 SE and it worked just fine.

Just try it out, it won't cause any problems even if it doesn't work. If you roll up this thread, you will find a post where I explain how I made it to work.
its not working....but thanks for the link and for the sharing...

Reactions: Rui S
I have problems getting the FCC app to work on my Pixel 9 Pro. When i plug the cable into the phone it seems to recognize the controller for a second, but the popup dissapears quickly and I am not able to patch the controller. Didnt work when i was running Android 14 and doesnt work on Android 15 now either. I have no problems using it on my old Pixel 5 also running Android 14. Anyone having simular problems that might have found a solution for this? :)

I have problems getting the FCC app to work on my Pixel 9 Pro. When i plug the cable into the phone it seems to recognize the controller for a second, but the popup dissapears quickly and I am not able to patch the controller. Didnt work when i was running Android 14 and doesnt work on Android 15 now either. I have no problems using it on my old Pixel 5 also running Android 14. Anyone having simular problems that might have found a solution for this? :)

Yes, everyone is having similar problems. It seems that Android 14 and 15 had deep changes on its OS and hacks are not working on those anymore. Even paid hacks are struggling with that issue.

So, use it enjoy it on your Pixel 9 Pro so long it doesn't update either. Nothing lasts forever...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ak476579