DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 User Manual v1.4

I hope they revert back to the previous Fly App target display for the drone and the RC. It used to be easy to see on screen all of the time. Now I have to open up the map window on my iphone 11 Pro and take my eyes - and hand - off more important things. DJI - are you listening ......? ? If it is not broken, don’t fix it ..... (or else give the placement options in the settings)
Leave it open so it always there..

Well noted. YouTube is where I first learned the MA2 zooming function could also be controlled (and more smoothly I might add) by pressing and holding the Function button and scrolling the gimbal control wheel. It makes me wonder how the YouTubers discover stuff like that with no mention of it from DJI. Perhaps someone has a hotline to an Engineer/Developer in DJI's Research & Development Team.
I have been spending too much time on this site, but i must say it is worth it. There is so much stuff that doesn't come from the manufacturer to pick up on. I have had my MA2 5 days now and haven't been able to fly it yet due to weather conditions, but have learned so much from reading here that I am a better pilot already!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair