DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC AIR,,, IN STOCK!!! Ships Today from USA :)

If I remember rightly,when the spark came out the red and other colors were a few days behind the white.
Following this post, it sounds like they are sold out of the Mavic Air, correct?

Where oh where is my Mavic Air. Ordered yesterday and haven’t heard anything.

Hi Guys,

Any orders placed yesterday eve or today will ship on Monday.

Fly More Combos are out of stock until approx. Tue. We have more Black Fly more combos arriving early next week. If you want it, I recommend you pre order it asap, once those sell out there will be no more available until March, once DJI gets back from their almost month long Holliday.

If your local, feel free to come by our Flagship DJI Store in Orange County as we will be hosting a week long event with give aways and such each day.

We apologize as we are not on the forum a great deal of time, for any assistance or questions please reach out to us at DJIstoreOC.com

Thanks again for all your support,

Sincerely

Aerial Media Pros

Looks sweet!!!

Did they put the SD card on the invoice like they did for Akimba? I didn't see anything on mine when they emailed it.. maybe I'll still have some luck to get one too..
No actually they didn't i was surprised when i opened the package !

Reactions: RicknTX
Sorry for the double posts, i'm new to this forum.

Hi there. I’ve been reading about the combos. I would like to place an order. Where can I get a Mavic Air Black Fly-More-Combo as soon as possible?

I’m currently an owner or a MAvic Pro and a Spark. I will sell those to get a Mavic Pro Platinum and a Mavic Air.

Thank you.

Thanks for posting pics...and I wish that my desk was as "uncluttered" as yours;)

I was thinking of going there just to check it out in person - if they had any to show.
I stopped by the store yesterday. It was actually happenstance. I had a screw stuck on the my front tire, so I found the nearest America's Tire since they do free tire patching. As I was pulling into the shop, I saw that DJI OC was right next door. So I walked over and check out the display model. Yup, they got one for you to check out in person.

I'll probably go there again on Monday. Hope they still have one available to sell then.

Attached the one photo that I took of the display:

Attachments

• djioc.jpg
    djioc.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Reactions: RicknTX
The white one flies longer then the black one anyway.
I am confused by this, wouldn't they be identical except for the color of the plastic? Why would one color have a longer flight time? That makes no sense to me.

Serious time now. I'm a little upset about my purchase with Aerial Media/DJI OC County . Since payment, no e-mail, invoice or confirmation was sent to me. Order number 100017!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki