DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air issues

Elmsley

Reactions
Hi Folks,
Can anyone help??..I have recently had an issue with my mavic air, when hovering about a metre from the ground both inside and outside the drone wanders to the side and will not respond to the controls, fortunately I had the prop guards on and was able to grab it and turn it over to stop the motors while it was flying against a wall. Has anyone had a similar experience??...

Sounds like a calibration issue... Has it been an issue before? Have you had any problems in flights before? Start with compass calibration, if you already didn't try it. Stay away from any metal while calibrating. Btw, log files would be extremely helpful, if you could upload them.

Reactions: Elmsley
Hi..it happened last week in my garden and today inside a large gym, no gps, I did recalibrate last week, it hasn't happened before, but last week was the first flight for about 6/7 months. thanks

Hi..it happened last week in my garden and today inside a large gym, no gps, I did recalibrate last week, it hasn't happened before, but last week was the first flight for about 6/7 months. thanks
No problem. Upload .dat file, somebody will be able to tell you why it happened.

Reactions: Thomas B
Hi Folks,
Can anyone help??..I have recently had an issue with my mavic air, when hovering about a metre from the ground both inside and outside the drone wanders to the side and will not respond to the controls, fortunately I had the prop guards on and was able to grab it and turn it over to stop the motors while it was flying against a wall. Has anyone had a similar experience??...
During your calibration, make sure there are no stick movements when you are calibrating the gimbal. My air RC had that issue which which caused horizontal drone movements when I moved the camera.

Reactions: Elmsley
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan