DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic II

Cool, I just paid off my first Mavic, I'm ready for the next gen Mavic, can't wait !!!

Reactions: frank candor
It's a vicious cycle :D

I just saw that DJI dropped the price of the Pro to $769. Can only mean the Mavic2 release is imminent.

Admins, please don’t create a new friggin’ forum when it comes out. We can talk here and figure things out. Ahhh, I know you’ll end up making 3 new boards either way... [emoji3]

I just saw that DJI dropped the price of the Pro to $769. Can only mean the Mavic2 release is imminent.

Admins, please don’t create a new friggin’ forum when it comes out. We can talk here and figure things out. Ahhh, I know you’ll end up making 3 new boards either way... [emoji3]
Where did you see this price?
I just checked dji site and it still $999

Where do Dji release information. Have looked at their website and they don’t have anything about upcoming products

Where did you see this price?
I just checked dji site and it still $999
Ahh, sorry. I saw this article but didn't note where the price was offered;

"Mavic Pro is currently available on Amazon for $769"

Now, it's always possible that they are just blowing out the Mavic Pros to focus on the Platinums. But based on the rumors we've read, I suspect it's an upcoming Mavic2 release.

Be curious which props they offer for it. I do like my low noise platinum props. Hope we get the option or it's a new drone with the same props.

Last edited:
Where do Dji release information. Have looked at their website and they don’t have anything about upcoming products
DJI does not announce upcoming products ahead of time. When something new is about to be released, they post vague product announcements on their website and invite people to come watch the release event live in the upcoming days/weeks.

Reactions: 1hoax
DJI does not announce upcoming products ahead of time. When something new is about to be released, they post vague product announcements on their website and invite people to come watch the release event live in the upcoming days/weeks.
Will just have to keep listening to the rumour mill : )

Will just have to keep listening to the rumour mill : )
Yep. If you use Twitter, follow OsitaLV. Then, you won't have to follow the countless drone sites that repost everything he writes over and over ;)

Reactions: frogbmth
Forget about OsitaLV for now. Let's analyze the current situation. Massive number of people have had their MPs and Phantoms for a year and more. Those birds are getting old and pilots are craving for more. Logically, now is the time to replace those machines. That’s why I think that there is a new drone(s) around the corner. Autel Robotics has already announced their bird but no release date yet. dji are silent as usual but their record shows that they can deliver a KO. Autel knows that. So, there might be some tactics going on. dji have seen the EVO and for sure it is nothing like the Karma. Most likely they will have to deliver a much stronger punch to achieve a KO otherwise they will suffer badly. I believe that the two contenders have already entered the ring and are testing each other when and how to throw the punch.

They copy Apple in this ..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569