DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Litchi App Tutorial + Flight Mode Demo

Isn't this for the Mavic Mini, and not the Mini 2?
Litchi is not yet available for the Mini 2.
Might want to move your helpful post to the Mavic Mini forum, instead of the Mavic Mini 2 Discussions.

Isn't this for the Mavic Mini, and not the Mini 2?
Litchi is not yet available for the Mini 2.
Might want to move your helpful post to the Mavic Mini forum, instead of the Mavic Mini 2 Discussions.
I do not seem to have the option to do that nor deleting the post

I do not seem to have the option to do that nor deleting the post
Just leave it here, now that we have clarified it is a "coming attraction" preview for next year for the Mini 2, and then add your post into the main Mavic Mini forum, where they can benefit from it immediately.

@heo3480 its in the right one now and i will delete the other one
have edited the title as well

Last edited:
The link doesn’t work for me.

@EyesWideShut just clicked the link and it works ok here
its in mavic mini discussions
@old man mavic, this thread is in Mavic Mini discussions and as a couple of others have also commented the link isn't working for them either. Perhaps your link is working for you from your cache and needs to be refreshed? Would deleting all of this and starting afresh work?
Thanks

Reactions: old man mavic
@EyesWideShut have reinstated the original post in mini discussions hope this solves the problem

Reactions: EyesWideShut
Thanks @old man mavic, the link now works. I was suggesting that the post be redone as all the replies (12) have not been about the OP's intent to share some good info about a 3rd party app and the Mini and the original purpose of this thread has been lost.
I've copied the working link to the videos here. Mavic Mini Litchi Tutorial & Demo

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan