DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro

hbey54

Reactions
Hi i am looking at buying a Mavic Pro 1 with 20 hours flight time. it has 4 batteries and looks in reasonable condition
what would be a reasonable buying price

I got one with all the original bits and packaging 1 battery and less hours but a bit of cracked/fractured plastic (Not crashed but they used to get it along the top of the ‘nose’) for about $700au including postage to WA from NSW... Then I bought 2 new batteries from Harvey Norman for $99ea, price matched Office works clearance sale. So a used drone by itself here maybe $650 but you gotta add the price of the batteries and mine were a steal... I would think between 8-900 if it’s nice as you say? Also depends if it has a bag etc.? Likely I guess the seller would ask about $1k au? Also, depends if you want to wait for good price to come up and how you are going to get it (shipping costs).

I purchased a Mavic Pro in as new condition with the FlyMore kit (6 flights total) And it came with a very nice carrying case. Some of the accessories were still in the sealed original plastic bags. It arrived with everything in the original box. The case was listed on Amazon for $45. I purchased this on eBay for $675 delivered.

I got my first Mavic Pro in the box used (not sure how many hours) in very good condition with two batteries, lens filters, controller and extra props on ebay for $585.00 (USD) delivered and sales tax. I got my second Mavic Pro with 3 batteries, charger (multi charger for 3 batteries at once), soft carry case, controller and extra props for $550.00 (USD) at a local pawn shop. I have since purchased a couple of more batteries, hard case and landing pad. For under $1300.00 (USD) I am set and can also let friends/family fly at the same time (though they know if they break it or lose it they bought it).

Reactions: mereflyer
I got one with all the original bits and packaging 1 battery and less hours but a bit of cracked/fractured plastic (Not crashed but they used to get it along the top of the ‘nose’) for about $700au including postage to WA from NSW... Then I bought 2 new batteries from Harvey Norman for $99ea, price matched Office works clearance sale. So a used drone by itself here maybe $650 but you gotta add the price of the batteries and mine were a steal... I would think between 8-900 if it’s nice as you say? Also depends if it has a bag etc.? Likely I guess the seller would ask about $1k au? Also, depends if you want to wait for good price to come up and how you are going to get it (shipping costs).
Someone told me they purchased their DJI Mavic Pro from a Best Buy Store in early 2019 brand new, and says it is a 2018/2019 model? Can this be true? Wanting to buy it online. Thanks for any info you can supply about the production run of the DJI Mavic Pro.

I purchased a Mavic Pro in as new condition with the FlyMore kit (6 flights total) And it came with a very nice carrying case. Some of the accessories were still in the sealed original plastic bags. It arrived with everything in the original box. The case was listed on Amazon for $45. I purchased this on eBay for $675 delivered.
I just sent $$$ to a seller (via PayPal) for a Mavic Pro, but 3 days later, I see the order had been cancelled...grrr. Seller says he forgot it was already sold and because he is not an active ebay user... he FORGOT (?) to mark it as sold. And the reason for cancellation was that I had cancelled the order!!! Are you kidding me???? Customer Support via Phone said - yea, that can happen??? BS BS I say. So I am now waiting for the PayPal/Bank to take their good ol time to put MY $$$ Back in my account... 3 days and still waiting. Took 2 secounds for that $$ to fly out of my account when I clicked BUY. Now... very gun shy about trying again, WHENEVER, my $$ comes back. Not Happy!

Saw this listed for $150.00

DJI Mavic Pro drone for sale with the fly more combo kit.
Includes 2 extra batteries for drone, extra set of propellers, charging dock for multiple batteries at once, controller, every cable necessary,
DJI carrying bag with pockets for drone itself, 2 extra batteries, controller and whatever cables need be, and a 64GB memory card for drone itself.

Reactions: stevenws
Saw this listed for $150.00

DJI Mavic Pro drone for sale with the fly more combo kit.
Includes 2 extra batteries for drone, extra set of propellers, charging dock for multiple batteries at once, controller, every cable necessary,
DJI carrying bag with pockets for drone itself, 2 extra batteries, controller and whatever cables need be, and a 64GB memory card for drone itself.
Mercari.com seems to have many drones and accessories. Some prices are very reasonable. Buying used online though is always a gamble. $150.00??? Hmmm...??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu