DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavicpilot Vendors

I had been told that there were DJI Vendors that were also Forum Members. How can I locate them?
This posting would probably have been more appropriate for the General Discussions or even the Off-Topic Sub-Forum. However, if you scan enough postings, you will notice that various advertisements show up periodically, I do not know if there is a "rhyme or reason" for the order or precedence of appearance, but be that as it may, we do have a Sub-Forum for the Vendors…

On a personal note, I have ordered items directly from the DJI Store and if you are active on their web site, as I am, you earn points that can be turned in towards your purchase (like an Airline frequent flyer miles…).

And I've had 5-Star service from an eBay Vendor, "Azing" They offer FREE Shipping, while DJI does not… The link will take you directly to their eBay Store or you can just search eBay, they "watermark" their photos with the words, "Azing Electronics"

Good Luck and Fly Safe…

what.gif

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
We have quite a few vendors here, so asking about what your looking for maybe helpful. Many forum members here can recommend a vendor based on their purchase experience with them.
You can also become a premium member and access the vendor section of our forum. Just click on the premium pilot membership link in my my profile to sign up.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world. Vendors will find you on the forum.

LGLDSR73 Well-Known Member Moved thread to General Discussion.​

Reactions: LoudThunder
This posting would probably have been more appropriate for the General Discussions or even the Off-Topic Sub-Forum. However, if you scan enough postings, you will notice that various advertisements show up periodically, I do not know if there is a "rhyme or reason" for the order or precedence of appearance, but be that as it may, we do have a Sub-Forum for the Vendors…

On a personal note, I have ordered items directly from the DJI Store and if you are active on their web site, as I am, you earn points that can be turned in towards your purchase (like an Airline frequent flyer miles…).

And I've had 5-Star service from an eBay Vendor, "Azing" They offer FREE Shipping, while DJI does not… The link will take you directly to their eBay Store or you can just search eBay, they "watermark" their photos with the words, "Azing Electronics"

Good Luck and Fly Safe…

View attachment 162860
Thanks LordThunder for the great advice and for the time taken to post the links. Really appreciate it! Best, Lyman

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
We have quite a few vendors here, so asking about what your looking for maybe helpful. Many forum members here can recommend a vendor based on their purchase experience with them.
You can also become a premium member and access the vendor section of our forum. Just click on the premium pilot membership link in my my profile to sign up.
Thanks wjkrysak! Best, Lyman

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world. Vendors will find you on the forum.
Again, many thanks. This is truly an excellent Forum. Outstanding. I originally posted the below last evening in 'General Discussions':

"I've decided to purchase a DJI Mini Pro-3 Kit (Smart Controller, batteries, et al) and have been reading and hearing about numerous "Major" (verbatim) upgrades regarding the Firmware.

What I am unable to find out if these upgraded units are currently shipping or slated to ship. With thousands of existing units sitting in warehouses anything I order now will require the necessary upgrade which is not a big deal when thinking back to doing hundreds of Servers within my Group at IBM just before Y2K rolled around and thousands of BIOS upgrades during the course of my career.

Also, does anyone know if there are any design upgrades being incorporated as well, which would not be reflected in any in stock units?"

Thanks LordThunder for the great advice and for the time taken to post the links. Really appreciate it! Best, Lyman
That's LOUDthunder, not lordthunder, Lyman.

As for design upgrades, you asked about, that would constitue a new design, rather than just a software upgrade. New designs usually take a while to follow on from an existing model, currently on sale.

With that said, there is always going to be an upgraded/new design coming out and a newcomer to drones could simply sit back and wait forever and never jump into the river.

There comes a time when you are sitting back and watching all the people floating by, enjoying their drones in the river, that you must make the decision to either jump and join them, or just stand up and walk home with nothing.

Just jump in and buy one and enjoy it along with the rest of us. I can almost guarantee you that after you make the purchase, as you are driving home, you will see someone up on a billboard putting up a sign, advertising the new and improved version of the one you just bought.

Last edited:

As for design upgrades, you asked about, that would constitue a new design, rather than just a software upgrade. New designs usually take a while to follow on from an existing model, currently on sale.

With that said, there is always going to be an upgraded/new design coming out and a newcomer to drones could simply sit back and wait forever and never jump into the river.

There comes a time when you are sitting back and watching all the people floating by, enjoying their drones in the river, that you must make the decision to either jump and join them, or just stand up and walk home with nothing.

Just jump in and buy one and enjoy it along with the rest of us. I can almost guarantee you that after you make the purchase, as you are driving home, you will see someone up on a billboard putting up a sign, advertising the new and improved version of the one you just bought.

You could just do what I've done - do something stupid, crash your drone and use it as an excuse to upgrade to the latest thing... :D

On second thought, that probably isn't the best advice!

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
Thank you! Originally from Taxachusetts I am now living in Northern Michigan. Used to make many trips up to Maine, albeit no further than Portland except for one trip up to PEI in Canada.
Best,
Lyman

LOUDThunder...gotcha! Good advice. As mentioned elsewhere I was a Network Administrator in IT for 40+ and the technology with computers was ever evolving. I would constantly tell Ends Users who HAD to have the latest and greatest that "Todays High-tech is tomorrows Antique".

Thank you again, really appreciated!

Lyman

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming