DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Micro SD Card Removal Tool (by DDH)

the sd slot is the weak link on these things, i never take mine out any more, i got a magnetic micro usb plug and i leave that in full time,my usb and sd should never wear out or get damaged as both never get used.when i get home i simply plug my magnetic cord in the plug and transfer to my laptop then shut the drone off.
Curious, but dont you think anything magnetic is a no no to the compass and nav on board?

dont you think anything magnetic is a no no to the compass and nav on board?
He's referring to plugging a magnetic adapter (like this one) into the Micro USB port on the remote controller. A lot of people do it and haven't ran into any trouble yet.

He's referring to plugging a magnetic adapter (like this one) into the Micro USB port on the remote controller. A lot of people do it and haven't ran into any trouble yet.
yes thats correct, ive had the plug in a few months and have used it many times with no issues, i luv these magrnetic cables, i have them for my phone and bluetooth hat and almost anyting that takes a usb connection. best thing since sliced bread,,,haha

I was considering picking up some of these extractors from msinger. I could make my own quite easily. However, seeing people begging for a "free" model pushed me over the edge. Now I'm going to buy two sets!!!

.....order placed.....

Reactions: TonyPHX and msinger
@DanMc, thanks! I'll be shipping them out to you today.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki