DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missing Flight Records

PapaBob

Reactions
I was having a lot of difficulty updating to v01.00.0650 which has been the subject of prior threads. I was finally able to get the update to take after uninstalling an reinstalling Assistant and connecting the SC. This was several weeks ago and I did not have a chance to fly until this week. After 4 flights I noticed that all flight logs prior to the update were missing. I then updated to v01.00.0700 with no issue but only the 4 flight logs were there.

Is there any way to retrieve the missing electronic flight logs at this point? I keep written flight logs for all my section 107 flights which now seems worth the effort.

Have you tried manually syncing flight records? This will pull down any archived records from ”DJI’s cloud”. If you never sync’d before the SC software update mishap, those records are likely gone.

If you have not already done so, connect your SC to a wireless hotspot via the SC device settings menu.

Then, launch the DJI Go app and follow the instructions below.

*Note, this process will be similar for all devices with the DJI Go app.

Manually Sync Flight Records <—Click here!

Last edited:
Have you tried manually syncing flight records? This will pull down any archived records from ”DJI’s cloud”. If yo never sync’d before the update mishap, likely now gone.

If you have not already done so, connect your SC to a wireless hotspot via the settings menu.

Then, launch the DJI Go app and follow the instructions below.

*Note, this process will be similar for all devices with the DJI Go app.

Manually Sync Flight Records <—Click here!

Thanks for the info. Apparently I had not synced prior flight records. My bad. At least I keep paper. Hope this helps someone else.

Reactions: m2zAL
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure