DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

More Tablet Discussion

Angasan1

Reactions
I've combed over many of the discussions for best tablet options for MP and P4. Although many point toward iPad, the seemingly overwhelming choice for Android was Nvidia Shield... Since production has stopped for that option, is there a new ideal Android device for MP?

I've combed over many of the discussions for best tablet options for MP and P4. Although many point toward iPad, the seemingly overwhelming choice for Android was Nvidia Shield... Since production has stopped for that option, is there a new ideal Android device for MP?
Have you check the thread Wundertablet which is the Huawei T3 Tab?

Reactions: Neebles and pixl
Yes, it is called iPad :)

I get it, seeking an alternative though. Would prefer a stand alone device for my MP, hate to spend on an iPad for it to be a stand alone.

There are some Nvida Shield K1 tablets on eBay. Glad I purchased one as it has a strong processor and works well with DJIGO4 , Lichti, etc. Make sure you are not buying the old version if you go this route as they were recalled by NVidia for a battery issue.

I would just spend the money on an ipad.... I was lime you and didn't want to spend the money... I found an ipad air 2 on Let it go and even though I'm an andriod guy the mavic just work flawless on apple

If you use an iPad, what is your screen brightness set at? I'm going to be using my MP mostly for still photography, and I want to make sure what I see on the iPad screen is darn close to what I'll see in Lightroom or Photoshop.

I had a Samsung Galaxy Tab S (actually still do). I did all the settings as recommended and it was a no go. I purchased a newer Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 and it has been flawless. Great picture and no lag or pixelation.

Any suggestions on what tablets to avoid?
I think that there are more that don't work than work. If you have one you are thinking of getting, research it and ask about it here, before you buy. A few people here, have bought stuff with out doing their research, when they connected it, it didn't work, then they got their nose bent out of shape because their Mavic doesn't work and blamed DJI and everyone else, but themselves. You are at the right place to get help.

Although I'm most familiar w Android, I'm open to Apple products. I'm currently researching an iPad Air 2, either 32 or 64GB. Any ideas if this will perform up to the Mini 4?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast