DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Drone Pilot from Flotsam's Mistake, New Jersey

m chaussettes

Reactions
I am a new owner of the Mavic 2 Pro and it is my very first drone. I am no stranger to aviation as I hold a private pilots license with Instrument Rating. I am currently working on my Glider Rating.
I am also studying for the Part 107.

I have worked in photography, film & video most of my working life.

I purchased the Mavic 2 specifically for a project documenting the New Jersey Meadowlands. Since this is my first drone, I didn't know what to expect in terms of a learning curve or real-world
interaction with it. I have been blown away by the image quality from the few flights that I have so far made. I need to learn how to plan my shots and execute them better than I have so far...
and I am looking forward to it.

This forum seems like a wonderful resource and I look forward to participating.

Attached is a link to my first endeavors.

MC

Reactions: dirkclod
I am a new owner of the Mavic 2 Pro and it is my very first drone. I am no stranger to aviation as I hold a private pilots license with Instrument Rating. I am currently working on my Glider Rating.
I am also studying for the Part 107.

I have worked in photography, film & video most of my working life.

I purchased the Mavic 2 specifically for a project documenting the New Jersey Meadowlands. Since this is my first drone, I didn't know what to expect in terms of a learning curve or real-world
interaction with it. I have been blown away by the image quality from the few flights that I have so far made. I need to learn how to plan my shots and execute them better than I have so far...
and I am looking forward to it.

This forum seems like a wonderful resource and I look forward to participating.

Attached is a link to my first endeavors.

MC

Howdy from Wyoming @m chaussettes , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: m chaussettes
Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy
0rojyyg-png.48130

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. Feel free to join in the discussions and ask anything about Mavics that comes to mind. We are here to help and learn.

Best regards,

Rob

It's funny how being a "student" drone pilot makes me think of my early pilot training. Flying the 2 gives me the same nervous energy just like when I was flying my own plane. A little nervous energy is a good thing.

My instructor had so many little snippets of wisdom that could also be applied to drone flying.

Plan your flight, and fly your plan.

It's better to be on the ground wishing you were up in the air then up in the air wishing you were on the ground.

The 3 most useless things to a pilot are runway behind, altitude above and fuel in the truck.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, I love mine. Great video, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa