DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from Miami

Welcome to the forum. My MA2 is on the truck for delivery today :D You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
Looks like we’re neighbors! Be sure to fully understand flight regulations when studying for your 107. Be sure to check out our sUAV Rules & Regulations section for more info. Good luck!;)

New from Miami. Not experience. I just order a Mavic Air 2. My first drone. Now I am self studying for the 107 certification. Thanks in advanced.
Welcome! I was stationed at Miami Beach way back in the day, back when all of the now swanky hotels and clubs were run down crack houses. You didn't dare go out after dark back then. Living in the mountains of Colorado now. Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. If you are ever over in the Fort Meyers, we have a retail store and would love for you to stop by! Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions about your Mavic.

Thanks,
FDS Team

New from Miami. Not experience. I just order a Mavic Air 2. My first drone. Now I am self studying for the 107 certification. Thanks in advanced.
Welcome from a fellow Miami. (actually, Coral Gables). Lots of material to fly over here. see my vimeo page Dale Davis

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2p123