DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Gimbal Cover

rbtmckny

Reactions
I ordered a different Gimbal Cover for my Mavic 2 Zoom last week. It was delivered today. It's made by Sunny Life. It is one piece and installs and removes easy. Much easier than the DJI Cover. It is cheaper than the Polar Pro and gives the Gimbal better protection, because it covers the whole assembly, like the DJI Cover. It is sold on Amazon by different vendors including Sunny Life. This Cover is very simple, I can't imagine why the Engineers at DJI could not have come up with a similar design. I have put on the DJI cover many times and I am pretty good at it, but it is still a struggle sometimes. If you are like me and don't like sliding the plastic piece under the Gimbal, give the Sunny Life Cover a look.

Reactions: ff22
Last edited:
I have this cover and really like it. One of the tabs recently broke off my cover though, so I need to get a replacement. I like it so much that I will likely buy the same thing.

For those people in the market for a new gimbal cover, the Polar Pro gimbal cover is another popular option to consider.

I ordered a different Gimbal Cover for my Mavic 2 Zoom last week. It was delivered today. It's made by Sunny Life. It is one piece and installs and removes easy. Much easier than the DJI Cover. It is cheaper than the Polar Pro and gives the Gimbal better protection, because it covers the whole assembly, like the DJI Cover. It is sold on Amazon by different vendors including Sunny Life. This Cover is very simple, I can't imagine why the Engineers at DJI could not have come up with a similar design. I have put on the DJI cover many times and I am pretty good at it, but it is still a struggle sometimes. If you are like me and don't like sliding the plastic piece under the Gimbal, give the Sunny Life Cover a look.
What is the price and share its image plz?

Love my PolarPro gimbal cover. I have used several different brands. Only this one actually stops motion of the gimbal. Plus it is lined. I’ll replace mine when it wears out also.

Been through 2 of the sunnylife covers with the locking thumb tab breaking on both of them. Spent a bit more and got a quality PolarPro one. Extremely happy with this purchase!! Buy once cry once I say!

Just got mine brilliant so much easier than the original.

I love the original. like MP it takes some wiggling about but when it slides
in it is a great feeling.
With that cover your M2 goes from Wearing RayBans to looking like is built in Soviet russia or somthing.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElNancio