DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MA2 owner from the sunshine state (Florida)

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Forgive my ignorance but is there any reason why the orientation icon does not show up in the live feed while operating in the fly app? Maybe a dumb question but I figured I’d ask. I made all the settings on my iPhone XR and on the fly app to enable location services but I still can’t seem to get the icon to even show. I’m hesitant on flying it outbound as I don’t know it’s orientation when returning..

any help is much appreciated! My first drone problem haha

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Forgive my ignorance but is there any reason why the orientation icon does not show up in the live feed while operating in the fly app? Maybe a dumb question but I figured I’d ask. I made all the settings on my iPhone XR and on the fly app to enable location services but I still can’t seem to get the icon to even show. I’m hesitant on flying it outbound as I don’t know it’s orientation when returning..

any help is much appreciated! My first drone problem haha
Orientation indicator was replaced with the Go style attitude indicator with latest 1.2.2 version of Fly.
This version seems to trigger high device CPU warning in iOS and false ATTI Mode warning.

Android version for 1.2.2 has to be downloaded from DJI. Only 1.2.1 is available in Play.

Orientation indicator was replaced with the Go style attitude indicator with latest 1.2.2 version of Fly.
This version seems to trigger high device CPU warning in iOS and false ATTI Mode warning.

Android version for 1.2.2 has to be downloaded from DJI. Only 1.2.1 is available in Play.

Thanks for the info!!

I am in aviation myself professionally and I am familiar with Attitude Indicators but I don’t even see that on the live feed haha All I have is the map and that’s it..

Last edited:
Thanks for the info!!

I am in aviation my self professionally and I am familiar with Attitude Indicators but I don’t even see that on the live feed haha All I have is the map and that’s it..

Click on one the microscopic corners of the map and it should be replaced with the indicator.

Ah ha! Will do as soon as I get home! Thank you for the info! I was like how the heck can I fly this around without this info displayed haha I was terrified.

Greetings from ormond beach ?
Awesome! We used to live near there! I’ll be taking the MA2 to Jeep Beach this year in Daytona. Should be a good time as always! The main event is always inside the speedway. I wonder what permission I’ll need to fly one in there? Probably cant as it’s so close to the airport. I should at least get some shots out in town though at the other events.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toninhostark