DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic mini 2 owner

AcuGuru

Reactions
Hello fellow pilots. I’ve only been a Mavic mini owner a few months but have been lurking on the forum for a while. Lots of great info being offered around here.

I’m still figuring out how to fly and best settings for the camera.

Im from BC Canada and have been confused of where I can legally fly without being scared. I’ve taken the intro course from CoastalDrones which I found useful but I’m still not super confident where I can fly.

Any help - resources are appreciated

Thanks

Attachments

• 3C848AE1-6C10-4F52-9594-E4C294733A07.jpeg
    3C848AE1-6C10-4F52-9594-E4C294733A07.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 13
  • 1CD2581A-E4AC-4E56-8F24-1319CB89AF79.jpeg
    1CD2581A-E4AC-4E56-8F24-1319CB89AF79.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 12
  • 98AB4A62-7050-4718-98A5-FF34535BB346.jpeg
    98AB4A62-7050-4718-98A5-FF34535BB346.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and more of your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Hello fellow pilots. I’ve only been a Mavic mini owner a few months but have been lurking on the forum for a while. Lots of great info being offered around here.

Im from BC Canada and have been confused of where I can legally fly without being scared. I’ve taken the intro course from CoastalDrones which I found useful but I’m still not super confident where I can fly.

Thanks
Welcome! I lurked awhile myself before joining, soon realizing what a valuable source of information and experience there is here. There are a couple of apps you can download which you will find helpful such as ‘UAV forecast’ and ‘Wilco’ but the most important one in terms of where to fly legally is ‘NAV Drone’ which clearly identifies where you can or cannot fly legally, based on whether you have a ‘Basic’ or ‘Advanced’ Pilot certificate’. Good luck and enjoy!

Reactions: MA2 317

Thanks
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore