DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New mavic mini owner BUT...

DJI69

Reactions
Just bought the mavic mini fly more combo and noticed that the MAX flight time stated was at least 30 minutes??

Contrary to belief, I'm not a battery expert but I'm trying to maximize thes batteries to their fullest potential to get more flight times. I've searched everywhere and even contacted support to ask why my mini getting warm and I'm not even getting 20 minutes of flight time with a fully charged battery

Do these batteries need to be used and charged for a certain length of time to condition them before they start performing better? If anyone could helpthat has had experience with the mavic mini would be deeply appreciated!

Thanks guys!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Just bought the mavic mini fly more combo and noticed that the MAX flight time stated was at least 30 minutes?
Max flight time is 30 minutes when there is absolutely no wind (highly unlikely) and you're flying in ideal temperatures (not anywhere near freezing).

Do these batteries need to be used and charged for a certain length of time to condition them before they start performing better?
No.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to the forum. I also fly many flights on my MM and find; given environmental conditions (ie. wind), flight modes (ie. sport to casual), etc. Mileage will vary. Between my MM (4 batts) and MA (6 batts), we get plenty of (fun) flight time in. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to your view of the world.

Last edited:
Think that's your marketing flight time, not actual! Probably taken in a windless environment just hovering- add wind, flying, mode changes etc and it'll go down.
Stick it in S mode then full throttle and watch how your remaining flight time drains!

Just bought the mavic mini fly more combo and noticed that the MAX flight time stated was at least 30 minutes??

Contrary to belief, I'm not a battery expert but I'm trying to maximize thes batteries to their fullest potential to get more flight times. I've searched everywhere and even contacted support to ask why my mini getting warm and I'm not even getting 20 minutes of flight time with a fully charged battery

Do these batteries need to be used and charged for a certain length of time to condition them before they start performing better? If anyone could helpthat has had experience with the mavic mini would be deeply appreciated!

Thanks guys!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! I typically get between 25-27 minutes of normal flying with it. Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IMWOOD