DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pilot WA. Got a Mavic 2 pro and loving it.

Reactions
Had my Mavic 2 pro for about a week now and its great! My friend got a mavic pro platinum a few weeks ago which we thought was amazing so I thought i'd go for the 2 when I saw the release video.

We love them, Gets us out of the house and on adventures outdoors.

Just having a tough time finding a place to test and practice camera work, features and flying that are acceptable and follow regulation airspace.

Also studying for the 107!

Thanks

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Twice_Knightly
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Had my Mavic 2 pro for about a week now and its great! My friend got a mavic pro platinum a few weeks ago which we thought was amazing so I thought i'd go for the 2 when I saw the release video.

We love them, Gets us out of the house and on adventures outdoors.

Just having a tough time finding a place to test and practice camera work, features and flying that are acceptable and follow regulation airspace.

Also studying for the 107!

Thanks
Howdy from Wyoming @Twice_Knightly , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Good luck on your certification. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent