DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro Firmware Released (19/9/2017) - 01.04.0000

Hi - I have updated the firmware and it does not have the QuickShot Feature showing any ideas ? Cheers Hieth
Probably because, like me you're using dji go 4 on android which hasn't been updated to 4.1.10 yet [emoji53]

Quickshot option is only available with latest FW and App-version 4.1.10... Android is still on 4.1.9

Reactions: mavic53
What about video noise reduction, has anyone tested, if something's changed in that area?

I think it means that you'll need to update your firmware if you plan on using Platinum props on a Mavic Pro drone.

I bet it's so that the flight software doesn't view the new props as a flight abnormality and over compensate. Check out the Youtube video on Platinum prop sound comparison. The Platinum Mavic tipped forward a little on landing. My Mavic Pro never did that. It's at 1:40 if you want to skip ahead.

Who cares about noise level? This is a pure marketing upgrade with no actual benefit. Until it is silent and can record audio from the copter, which is likely never, what difference does it make. Come on DJI, give us some real improvements. Been waiting for the CrystalSky Ultra for a year and this the crap you are focused on...Pathetic.

Who cares about noise level? This is a pure marketing upgrade with no actual benefit. Until it is silent and can record audio from the copter, which is likely never, what difference does it make. Come on DJI, give us some real improvements. Been waiting for the CrystalSky Ultra for a year and this the crap you are focused on...Pathetic.
I was thinking about the 3d noise reduction (fine detail smoothing), that's happening to video footage when not filming using +1 sharpness. I've read that on Phantom 4 pro this feature can be disabled, but not in the Mavic. That would be some real improvement to the video mode (and also jpg photos).

CMartin00. The new FW version does look better on your clips, but do you think maybe the different time and maybe camera angle or altitude contributed to that?

im a mavic owner, have tons of birds in the area,dji need to have something that will blast or scare the birds from chasing my drone, also have a traxxas Aton for fun so when the dam birds are in flight and will not stop bugging I blast around the Aton to scare them off then do my mavic flying, anyone else have this problem?

Reactions: CMartin00
Overview
• Firmware: V 01.04.0000
• DJI GO 4 App iOS: V 4.1.10
• DJI GO 4 App Android: V 4.1.10

What’s New?
• Added QuickShot feature (requires DJI GO 4 app v4.1.10 or higher).
• Added Dynamic Home Point for ActiveTrack mode.
• Added support for Mavic Pro Platinum firmware and 8331 Low-Noise Quick Release Propellers.
• Adjusted the color in Normal mode to Vivid.

This firmware is also an update for DJI Goggles:
• Adjusted the startup volume to be the same as the settings volume.

Notes:
• Restart the aircraft and remote controller after upgrade is complete.
• Please note that firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference.
• If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2, and retry.

Hmmmm my android is still running 4.1.9 and i received the latest firmware update but have no Quick Shot ............ when was the go4 update?

I am on iOS and can not see an update to 4.1.10 either. Checking from within the app or on the App Store both say I have the latest update??

Scratch that, just refreshed the apps store again and now it shows 4.1.11, straight past 10!
26ab1d183541b26d06c0d9695ca79401.jpg

Reactions: AndrejSk
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard