DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot Check-In, Indiana, USA

jcjohnson3

Reactions
Hey everyone, new hobby pilot here. I'm based in Indiana and I have a few Mavic Air 2's that I've been tinkering around with. I flew a lot last year but just took them back out after the snow melted.

So far I've done some aerial videography and hope to expand into other drone-related things like photogrammetry, etc. I also 3d model/design/printing, so when I'm not flying, I'm designing different skins and accessories for drones.

Happy flying!

Hi from Pennsylvania.
Your snow is gone already ??? Here in Northwest Pa. we still have lots. The past rain got rid of some of it turned rest to ice and we just got 2 more inches in the past 3 hours.
I’m just dreaming of good drone weather.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hi from Pennsylvania.
Your snow is gone already ??? Here in Northwest Pa. we still have lots. The past rain got rid of some of it turned rest to ice and we just got 2 more inches in the past 3 hours.
I’m just dreaming of good drone weather.
We had one last big freeze and got a few inches but it's all melted now. We got lucky this year! I spent some time out near Allegheny College a few years ago and I couldn't imagine being there during the snowy season. Safe travels out there!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78