DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot from England ? - Things nearly went badly

welcome to the forum
its not really flying weather at the moment anywhere in the UK,i haven't flown for a couple of weeks not even my MPP never mind my MM its something that the winter months inflict on us every year and is a part of the hobby that you have to accept if you want your drones to last

welcome to the forum
its not really flying weather at the moment anywhere in the UK,i haven't flown for a couple of weeks not even my MPP never mind my MM its something that the winter months inflict on us every year and is a part of the hobby that you have to accept if you want your drones to last

Yeah true, In the meantime I'm just watching a ton of videos to prepare for my next flight.

Welcome to the forum.Sometime it's best to land and walk away, fly another time.

Definitely.. the smarter move.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome from Chicago the Windy City.
We have rough weather in this area, I try to be patient until wind dies down to 10 miles per hour. Better safe then sorry.
I like to use down time to research new drones and changing rules ETC.

Hi all,

Not had many chances to fly as its been shocking weather.

The small chance I did get this happened.

Looking at UAV Forcast constantlyfor half decent wind..

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne