Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

New pilot from Northern Kentucky

JohnnyJ105

Reaction score
Oldest grandson (9) got a little toy drone for Christmas and his kinda step father grabbed it before he even saw it, took it outside and crashed it. I found it in the trash a couple months ago and it wasn't broken as he said, so I charged it, adjusted it, played with it and got hooked. Being 69 and disabled I looked real hard at some of the more expensive toy drones but decided I don't have a lot of time left so let's start with a nice used Mavic Pro instead of something not quite as good for almost as much. Arrives Thursday.

ZX14-R

Reaction score
Brisbane (Northside), Queensland Australia
Onward and Upward

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Bill combs

Reaction score
Oldest grandson (9) got a little toy drone for Christmas and his kinda step father grabbed it before he even saw it, took it outside and crashed it. I found it in the trash a couple months ago and it wasn't broken as he said, so I charged it, adjusted it, played with it and got hooked. Being 69 and disabled I looked real hard at some of the more expensive toy drones but decided I don't have a lot of time left so let's start with a nice used Mavic Pro instead of something not quite as good for almost as much. Arrives Thursday.
the mavic pro is a fantastic drone it’s very reliable you will enjoy it

Greg Webb

Retired Law Enforcement / Part 107 Cert.
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Wow! In the trash? Welcome the the Forum from the Sunshine State of Florida!

RickinWaST

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome from a new M2P owner and first time drone pilot. This site is very educational.

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wpmoffitt