DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot from Notrthern NJ

Carljames72

Reactions
Hello everyone. I have been flying for almost a year now. I started off with the toy quads/drones. Purchased a few lemons along the way but that’s gonna happen. Once I flew the Mavic Pro, I was hooked. Hoping to add the MP2 if that’s what we all are expecting. I still have tons of questions. Looking forward to getting some knowledge from this group

CJ

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)
Thank you very much. I promise to ask anything that I can think of. I wish I discovered this when I started. Never too late though

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Carljames72
Hello everyone. I have been flying for almost a year now. I started off with the toy quads/drones. Purchased a few lemons along the way but that’s gonna happen. Once I flew the Mavic Pro, I was hooked. Hoping to add the MP2 if that’s what we all are expecting. I still have tons of questions. Looking forward to getting some knowledge from this group

CJ
Howdy from Wyoming @Carljames72 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

CJ
Welcome From Chicago. Great that you said I still have tons of questions. Because Mavic Pilots Forum is a great place to learn and gain useful knowledge and confidence
when having issues flying your Bird. I usually click on Mavic Help, then Mavic Tips.
Has answers to what accessories to buy and where to buy them. Also, answers question
about everything connected to using your Drone. And, when I can't find answers on Mavic Help. I pick the brains on this forum, Happy Flying and Blue skies to You.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome From Chicago. Great that you said I still have tons of questions. Because Mavic Pilots Forum is a great place to learn and gain useful knowledge and confidence
when having issues flying your Bird. I usually click on Mavic Help, then Mavic Tips.
Has answers to what accessories to buy and where to buy them. Also, answers question
about everything connected to using your Drone. And, when I can't find answers on Mavic Help. I pick the brains on this forum, Happy Flying and Blue skies to You.
Thank you. Weather has not been great the past week Hot and humid. My videos have looked terrible

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000