DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot.... Old dog.

empennage

Reactions
I just ordered my first drone and with knowledgeable friends chose the Mavic mini. Really excited about new venture at sixty-four tommorow...Yes a selfie present.
A great deal to know and excellent resources available. Living in Thailand, I have plenty of options from cheap to expensive. Chose well! Looking forward to sharing...20160424_110524.jpg

The frame rate says 30 fps, but it's really 29. xx I don't remember the exact numbers. So it might be a round up, round down thing.
As for filters, I like PolarPro.

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Welcome dude ;)

I haven't tried them personally but from the YT vids I've seen, they make a big difference. Usual combo packs consist of 4/8/16/32, the higher number relating to the sunnier it is, so guess you'd be looking at them (assuming Thailand is sunnier than the UK!!!)

Welcome dude ;)

I haven't tried them personally but from the YT vids I've seen, they make a big difference. Usual combo packs consist of 4/8/16/32, the higher number relating to the sunnier it is, so guess you'd be looking at them (assuming Thailand is sunnier than the UK!!!)
Absolutely. Wide variations of sunlight.
I'm looking exactly at that package combination ND/PL....
The frame rate says 30 fps, but it's really 29. xx I don't remember the exact numbers. So it might be a round up, round down thing.
Thank you.

Reactions: Rockycat
Welcome to the forum! :)

It is my pleasure to be part of the group.
Here in Thailand a drone can weigh up to two kilos without registration. This means I can add accessories and still be legal. I am a neophyte but learn quickly. Thinking about anti-paddle prop hubs for mini and really can't get a good definition of what that means...stabilizer? Hood for camera to possibly protect gimbal in flight and control lighting. What say yee?

Reactions: Rockycat
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I just ordered my first drone and with knowledgeable friends chose the Mavic mini. Really excited about new venture at sixty-four tommorow...Yes a selfie present.
A great deal to know and excellent resources available. Living in Thailand, I have plenty of options from cheap to expensive. Chose well! Looking forward to sharing...View attachment 101395
Welcome, and never to old!! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone