DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NICK NAMES ?

Jack43

Reactions
Hi all,
I asked myself how that you invented/choosed your nick names? Some are not easy to figure out! Others are easier, as for example mine: I am Jack43. Jack is my second name and Paul the first one. So I choosed Jack43...43 Is my year of birth!
It would be interesting to know how you created your nickname, thanks for participate ??
Cheers Paul aka Jack43

Sometimes I find interesting to imagine a person behind a nickname and an avatar. Of course most us give some clues or even a photo like you.
Let leave the mystery on...?
Mine is simple ... I am Costas.
Is this post general discussion or off topic?
Sometimes I confused with the categories ?

Sometimes I find interesting to imagine a person behind a nickname and an avatar. Of course most us give some clues or even a photo like you.
Let leave the mystery on...?
Mine is simple ... I am Costas.
Is this post general discussion or off topic?
Sometimes I confused with the categories ?
This be more like Off Topic, so, I moved it there. :)

So mine is A.O. which stands for Agent Orange... NO not that Agent Orange!! I like the color ORANGE and when I bought my last motorcycle it was orange, one of my ridding buddies said "man you are like all Agent Orange" and the name just stuck!!

FLRTI.JPG

So mine is A.O. which stands for Agent Orange... NO not that Agent Orange!! I like the color ORANGE and when I bought my last motorcycle it was orange, one of my ridding buddies said "man you are like all Agent Orange" and the name just stuck!!

View attachment 123092
Imagine if you become so experienced with taking videos so one day you could create a mini spy movie ?

• Haha
Reactions: A.O.
Years ago when the internet first started my service provider wouldn’t let me use my actual name for an account. It would only let me use names it suggested, after ten minutes I got bored of rejecting the suggestions and chose Lastrexking. I’ve used that ever since.

A long time ago I used the name of our dog as a handle. My wife liked that idea and she basically took it over. So I just became "another lab" with the latest one as my avatar.

For years, aged 20 to 38 yrs old, whenever I was introduced to another person, within minutes or less they would call me ”Frank” and that is not even remotely close to my name. The mistake was never Richard, or Sam or other, always “Frank”. On one occasion visiting my mother I told her the story of how everyone called me frank and her mouth dropped. She said that prior to my birth my father was stationed in occupied japan just days after the surrender and by letter my mother asked that I be named “frank”, my father insisted that I be a “jr” and he won the discussion. Clearly I was supposed to be a ”Frank”, so from that moment on I went by Frank, karma is a strange thing.

Eagle is our school mascot and I use to use madeagle because that is my initials but then everyone ask me what am I mad about.
So I changed it to eaglesurfing because I surf the web a lot when I was working for tech support.
Madeagle is my gaming name but everything else is eaglesurfing.
Of course every one thinks I like eagles because my office is loaded with objects that are eagles.

Hi all,
I asked myself how that you invented/choosed your nick names? Some are not easy to figure out! Others are easier, as for example mine: I am Jack43. Jack is my second name and Paul the first one. So I choosed Jack43...43 Is my year of birth!
It would be interesting to know how you created your nickname, thanks for participate ??
Cheers Paul aka Jack43
Hello Jack:

Fun thread! I’m Howard70. Howard is my first name. Way, way back when the internet was young I was in South America searching online for 1st generation Toyota 4runner parts I needed to work on my truck when I would return to the states. I needed to signup for on online classifieds site (precursor to Craigslist) which required a username. I tried “Howard” - occupied, I tried “Howard1” occupied, you can see where this is going. After two more tries increasing frustration lead to “Howard70” which worked. I’ve stuck with it ever since. At the time it was a long, long ways from my age... Now I’ll catch up in two years.

Howard

I have been flying rc gliders since my early 20’s always had the bug real bad. It wasn’t until 2000 when I bought a computer that I chose a nickname. Since I loved to thermal with the hawks it seemed a natural name for me. This avatar came later on a outing flying near windmills. The photo I found after reviewing my sd card and is as I found it. I was taken with the photo, it was simply setting in the grass before a flight. Used it ever since.

Last edited:
When I got my first computer I needed a nick name and couldn't think of one. That night my cousin and I were drinking. I can have a weird sense of humor and that night after we laughed for hours he looked at me and said "you're too far gone". I've used it since and even had it on my vehicle license plate as "2fargn" for a while. I've been called Tuffy (which is funny because I had a dog named Tuffy) a lot in other forums as a slang term and even had people think I was some kind of chemist "tough argon".

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots