DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NICK NAMES ?

14yrs old tall and skinny playing basketball in middle school my buddy Rob said I looked like a rat when I dunked the ball on the other kids and the 77 is my date of birth so I came up with rattydude77 for on line in school it was rattydude.

A few years ago I started playing an online shooter game. Most people used names to try and sound intimidating. Its just a game so I decided to use Duckhunter50 (as Duckhunter was taken)
Kinda what happened to me as my first choice would have been RChawk but it was taken so it became plural Rchawks which I like better anyway.

For many years I was a logistics manager in a large bakery with around 40 drivers working for me. Sitting in an office all day didn't help my weight and one of the drivers said I looked like Sir Topham Hatt (from Thomas The Tank Engine) so I got nicknamed The Fat Controller. I've retired now and I'm no longer in control of anyone, other than myself, in addition I've lost 3 stone in weight, so I'm no longer fat, but I found the nickname amusing and continue to use it.

For many years I was a logistics manager in a large bakery with around 40 drivers working for me. Sitting in an office all day didn't help my weight and one of the drivers said I looked like Sir Topham Hatt (from Thomas The Tank Engine) so I got nicknamed The Fat Controller. I've retired now and I'm no longer in control of anyone, other than myself, in addition I've lost 3 stone in weight, so I'm no longer fat, but I found the nickname amusing and continue to use it.
Hi nametwin ? What an interesting and funny story! Had agood laugh ? Thank you very much for participating!

have a good day and cheers,
Paul aka Jack43

Reactions: The Fat Controller
When I was in Junior High, I was fascinated with all things Middle Earth. Because of this, everyone referred to me as "Tolkien's Original Mordor King_". That seems a little long so I abbreiviated it to Tomk_.

No... wait. That doesn't sound right.

Oh yeah. It's just my name. Not actually a nickname.

Hi nametwin ? What an interesting and funny story! Had agood laugh ? Thank you very much for participating!

have a good day and cheers,
Paul aka Jack43
I wouldn't have minded using a picture of The Fat Controller as my profile pic but didn't chance it in case of copyright issues, and anyway I like my red wine one. :)

Reactions: Tentoes
My username is my first name, a part of my surname and my favourite number, It's not very creative but it's unique and if people meet me in real life or in any form of voice chat, they can call me by my name, Years ago in the days of IRC I used to like the Thrawn name which was heavily used everywhere and when I met people in real life they were so used to that name they called me that in real life too.

The slight problem though is John is an extremely common name so one of my good friends came up with the solution of reversing it for 'Noj' which is much more unique.

Mine is very literal. My name is Dave and my house is called Island Barn. Even that is literal: my house is a barn conversion, it sits next to a river on which is an island that I also own. So, lslandBarnDave is who I am.
In my next life I will live in a place like yours ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest