DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Night shots of Columbus, OH

Jman13

Reactions
Site
www.jsteelephotos.com
Took my Air 2S out tonight for its maiden night flight (yes, I got a strobe (Vifly) to attach to it). I knew the gimbal worked great for video work, but I was very interested to see how stable the drone would stay when shooting longer exposure stills. Well, 1.6s at 400 feet with a 16.5mph wind (according to my flight data), and it's just as sharp as if it were taken in the daytime (this is the second shot). Since I shot early evening, and there was still some light from the fading sunset, I didn't get to try out even longer exposures, but I'm just so impressed. Here are a few shots from tonight.

cbus_night_aerial1.jpg

cbus_night_high.jpg

bike_path.jpg

cbus_arch_night.jpg

miranova_night.jpg

cbus_night_aerial2.jpg

absolutely spectacular. probably the best night shots I can recall seeing. The Mini3 night shots for some reason seem to really suffer but this shows the 2s as a spectacular night photographer's dream. Congratulations - not just on the drone part but on the composition too. Really well done (and i've taught composition classes more times than I can count).

Reactions: twickers14
absolutely spectacular. probably the best night shots I can recall seeing. The Mini3 night shots for some reason seem to really suffer but this shows the 2s as a spectacular night photographer's dream. Congratulations - not just on the drone part but on the composition too. Really well done (and i've taught composition classes more times than I can count).
Thanks! I'm a photographer, so the flying is the new part for me. I already love this thing.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000