DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Norway calling

Daggad

Reactions
Hi all !
Daggad from Norway here.
Had a P3P some years ago. Good film drone but I did not use it very much. Sold it after a year. Trying again now with the Mavic 2P. The reason the P3P did not engage me much is that I tought it was not very fun to fly. I have been flying model airplanes, helicopters and FPV for a long time and these DJI drones are really flying cameras as I see it. And really good at it !
With my FPV gear I have dona a lot of fun things. Been 50km out with aiplanes and going 150km/h with racing quads. Flying races and formation flights, acro etc.
But now I also want to try filming more cinematic stuff. I have had Adobes CC for some years and like to work with it.
Thanks for letting me in here :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi all !
Daggad from Norway here.
Had a P3P some years ago. Good film drone but I did not use it very much. Sold it after a year. Trying again now with the Mavic 2P. The reason the P3P did not engage me much is that I tought it was not very fun to fly. I have been flying model airplanes, helicopters and FPV for a long time and these DJI drones are really flying cameras as I see it. And really good at it !
With my FPV gear I have dona a lot of fun things. Been 50km out with aiplanes and going 150km/h with racing quads. Flying races and formation flights, acro etc.
But now I also want to try filming more cinematic stuff. I have had Adobes CC for some years and like to work with it.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Hi all !
Daggad from Norway here.
Howdy from Wyoming @Daggad , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2P, fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan