DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic 2 Range Leaderboard

Can you guys pull my stock flight off the leaderboard next time you update them? I know it's a pain in the *** and I apologize. I don't have a Mavic 2 anymore so I won't be participating anymore. If I don't talk to you guys anytime soon I wish you all good luck. This is a first-class leaderboard.
For the record, you have the number one M2 flight for all stock with auto landing. Sorry to see you off the board.

I'm in favor of leaving the #1 spot blank instead of bumping everyone up.

Reactions: dirtybum and Joebie
I got a new battery to try out 6750 started at 571 grams probably fly at 530 or close View attachment 59192View attachment 59193View attachment 59194
Still have to change leads an wrap it

That’s a pretty good battery[emoji106]. I picked up one on eBay a few months ago. I ended up messing up one of the cells either when I was soldering on xt30 or overcharging. After that I couldn’t get one of the cell to balance correctly.[emoji53]

That’s a pretty good battery[emoji106]. I picked up one on eBay a few months ago. I ended up messing up one of the cells either when I was soldering on xt30 or overcharging. After that I couldn’t get one of the cell to balance correctly.[emoji53]
did you get to make a distance run with it ? How did it do ? It'll be a few day before I can try it out maybe Sunday. Had to ordered shrink wrap my is MIA

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Check out this true scumbag. DroneOn.co does any of the video looks familiar. DroneDj & DroneOn are true click bait ( Mod Removed ) of The drone world.
Just out of curiosity, you dont think what you did was reckless? I'm just trying to gauge the level of intelligence and competancy of yourself.

First short flight with the M2E Dual:

Wow!cool! I didn't know you was able to get that camera yet? I thought the ED was just coming out with the zoom camera at the moment. If you don't mind a personal question how much did that set you back? And do you mind a couple pics of the AC(unless you have a post elsewhere with this info)

First short flight with
Wow!cool! I didn't know you was able to get that camera yet? I thought the ED was just coming out with the zoom camera at the moment. If you don't mind a personal question how much did that set you back? And do you mind a couple pics of the AC(unless you have a post elsewhere with this info)
Please you guys move this to
Mavic 2 Enterprise lol I really don't mind just found it funny

Last edited:
Please, let this die. We don't need anymore negative attention.
Little to late for that don't ya think. Don't post it if you don't want to see someone snatch it from this thread like was in that video. He just didn't taint his name but the forums also and more read here than are members.
Just saying .

Little to late for that don't ya think. Don't post it if you don't want to see someone snatch it from this thread like was in that video. He just didn't taint his name but the forums also and more read here than are members.
Just saying .

Oh I agree with you 100%. I’m saying what I’m saying because of your second sentence. I’m well aware of how the internet and privacy works :)

Please move this topic over to the battery thread:

Mavic2 Battery Mods
Agree with you on this bean as well as this
First short flight with the M2E Dual:

should have been posted here Mavic 2 Enterprise
Guys let me say this before it goes any further and then let this get back to the main topic and nothing else.
bean and I discussed this this thread before it started and I have stayed out of it as much as possible
unless one of you have reported something . Don't let a poster mess this thread up for everyone cause it can happen .
Now everyone have a great day and any further on this message me Do Not post it .

My apologies to all of my long range brothers. It looks like society is more interested in twisting fear for profit. This page has been compromised I will not be participating anymore my apologies again. If you want to take down my post and my numbers please do so.

Guys I didn't mean to lock this thread but did and sorry . Fat fingers and small keyboard .
It's all good and carry on.
Again sorry bout that .0ROJYyg.png
dc

My apologies to all of my long range brothers. It looks like society is more interested in twisting fear for profit. This page has been compromised I will not be participating anymore my apologies again. If you want to take down my post and my numbers please do so.
Instead of removing your flight, I would encourage you do a new flight with a chauffeur in a remote area and we can update it.

But if you have made up your mind to leave the thread, I will take up your offer and remove your listing.

And I am going to update the rules of engagement to simply state we do not endorse flying and driving, or flying/landing directly over roads.

Hey, we all learned something and all we can do as humans is try better in the future and hope others can mind their own business or at least be constructive instead of parasitic click baiters.

Following dirclod's lead, this is my final comment on the matter and moving on!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki