DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OK...someone must have gotten a flying object or accessory for Christmas

Santa brought me a Goggles 2 motion combo to add to my mini 3 pro. mGetting it to work was a challenge. Their instructions are a bit lacking. No wanting to crash my mini 3 I was looking forward to some practice using DJI Virtual Flight app. After many frustrating hours on my own and even more frustrating hour’s emailing the DJI help line we discovered that the DJI Virtual Flight app apparently does not work. This was the end of the help. BUT ! Because of all my frustration and the fact that Santa spent over $600. on a system that does not do all it’s advertised to do, they are going to send me a FREE $12.00 memory card. Is that Great!!
I did manage to get flying with the goggles and I do say that is a great experience. One thing that stands out for me is that I can SEE ! No more sun washed view. The system really works great.

Reactions: SWTSU and Cafguy
Santa brought me a Goggles 2 motion combo to add to my mini 3 pro. mGetting it to work was a challenge. Their instructions are a bit lacking. No wanting to crash my mini 3 I was looking forward to some practice using DJI Virtual Flight app. After many frustrating hours on my own and even more frustrating hour’s emailing the DJI help line we discovered that the DJI Virtual Flight app apparently does not work. This was the end of the help. BUT ! Because of all my frustration and the fact that Santa spent over $600. on a system that does not do all it’s advertised to do, they are going to send me a FREE $12.00 memory card. Is that Great!!
I did manage to get flying with the goggles and I do say that is a great experience. One thing that stands out for me is that I can SEE ! No more sun washed view. The system really works great.
Just let us know if you have any more questions and WELCOME to FPV!!
I got a bunch of 1s and 4s Batteries!! Santa was nice!

I got a Mini 4 Pro Combo. My 1st drone was a Mavic Mini, and I also have a Mavic 2 Pro. I am amazed at the technology advancement in the M2P over the other 2.

Reactions: WanderLost
Let's see pictures of the new stuff you got
Sold my Osmo Pocket 1 for $100 (e-bay) and put it towards Osmo Pocket 3. Won'r be delivered until Jan 21!! (Amazon). If ordered from DJI the delivery would have been Jan 4. but I had gift card credits with Amazon.

Dale
Miami

Just got a dji email about software update. Not sure what it does will wait a while to upgrade see what others say

Sold my Osmo Pocket 1 for $100 (e-bay) and put it towards Osmo Pocket 3. Won'r be delivered until Jan 21!! (Amazon). If ordered from DJI the delivery would have been Jan 4. but I had gift card credits with Amazon.

Dale
Miami
Same, I had Amazon Gift Cards and ordered the week before Christmas. I just ordered the stand alone version. I never used the mic. on the Pocket 2. Ordered the battery handle, the tripod, and Freewell filters. Supposedly will receive the Pocket 3 in the next couple of days, filters Saturday, tripod in January, and the battery handle is on back order..

I got a great deal on a "slightly" used Mavic 3 Enterprise so I could do mapping with greater precision and speed. Only had 90 minutes of time on it.
Attached is a recent winter restoration map of a local conservation area that I previously did with my Matrice M30 that took 45 minutes. The M3E took 15 minutes and took over 560 photos that WebODM assembled into the map below. I love this thing!WinterRestorationWeb.jpgMavic3E.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart