DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Oklahoma froze over

Flight was a little short. Was still icing a bit. Drone complained, "Motor Error" so I brought it back and handed it quickly. Had a coating of ice.

• Wow
Reactions: Rchawks

Twinkle toes < i was expecting to sit back with my Coffee tonight and ponder the universe with you , but instead, I felt like i was in a twilight episode and I turned up my speakers full blast only to hear what sounded like the heart of a humming bird on its last flight. ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your DJI in the Rain / Snow

Reactions: Tentoes
long time no see , looks like your drone said to hell with this and went home

Yup, having the same experience here in Cowleta, OK (Tulsa area) with no letup in sight! Going to be doing some ATTI mode flying indoors today..

Yup, having the same experience here in Cowleta, OK (Tulsa area) with no letup in sight! Going to be doing some ATTI mode flying indoors today..

Dan, I lived in Coweta for a while. I was "Thomas" at Burger King for a while.

Twinkle toes < i was expecting to sit back with my Coffee tonight and ponder the universe with you , but instead, I felt like i was in a twilight episode and I turned up my speakers full blast only to hear what sounded like the heart of a humming bird on its last flight. ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your DJI in the Rain / Snow

Is quite a different video for me.

I need to get out and get some groceries, so maybe I can get Selah up in the air again.

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Is quite a different video for me.

I need to get out and get some groceries, so maybe I can get Selah up in the air again.
Its so funny you named your drone because I did not name my drone but I sure do talk to her a lot as you will see in my next post. ?

Its so funny you named your drone because I did not name my drone but I sure do talk to her a lot as you will see in my next post. ?

My Spark is Phoebe, named for my favorite 11-year-old. Selah is her big sister. Malachi, my favorite 9-year-old is her little brother. They have an older sister, Moriah who just turned 17. I get to spend some time with them almost every week. I have an idea what a Moriah and Malachi drones would be. My computer is Gwenhwyfer. My 3d printer is Giselle.

• Love
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
My Spark is Phoebe, named for my favorite 11-year-old. Selah is her big sister. Malachi, my favorite 9-year-old is her little brother. They have an older sister, Moriah who just turned 17. I get to spend some time with them almost every week. I have an idea what a Moriah and Malachi drones would be. My computer is Gwenhwyfer. My 3d printer is Giselle.
Your killing me , I spit out my Dunkin Donuts , that is fantastic, I always said near every corn field there is a Malachi , lol
These are some amazing names and has to be an amazing family , but my all time favorite is Gwenhwyfer for your computer , outstanding and I cannot wait to see the drone for Malachi , i just love all the names , thanks so much for sharing.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain / Snow

Your killing me , I spit out my Dunkin Donuts , that is fantastic, I always said near every corn field there is a Malachi , lol
These are some amazing names and has to be an amazing family , but my all time favorite is Gwenhwyfer for your computer , outstanding and I cannot wait to see the drone for Malachi , i just love all the names , thanks so much for sharing.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain / Snow

hehe Children of the Corn.

Gwenhwyfer is an old spelling of King Arthur's queen. I got it from the series Merlin.

Giselle is a tragic story. When I was a teen, my littlest sister looked after children after school till their parents came for them. I would get home while some were still there, and sometimes would amuse them for a while. One day I was introduced to a new girl. The next day she drowned in an ice clogged creek.

Last edited:
Gwenhwyfer is an old spelling of King Arthur's queen. I got it from the series Merlin.

Giselle is a tragic story. When I was a teen, my littlest sister looked after children after school till their parents came for them. I would get home while some were still there, and sometimes would amuse them for a while. One day I was introduced to a new girl. The next day she drowned in an ice clogged creek.
Yes I am aware of the amazing tale, and often thought I would meet a Gwenhwyfer one day but never did.
That is sad about the Creek incident , i can only imagine what you named it. :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986