DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Old Drone Pilot, New To Mavic and DJI

L

Lon Denard

Howdy! I started out when the Parrot AR Drone 1.0 came out and have been going ever since. I've recently owned the 3DR Solo and I still have The Go Pro Karma, along with assorted Parrot, Syma and other drones. I've only flown the Mavic a few times so far but it's been flawless. I'm hoping that it continues that way! See ya around!

Reactions: dirkclod
Friend is considering buying 3DR Solo. How is it compared to Mavic?

Friend is considering buying 3DR Solo. How is it compared to Mavic?

Well, I went through 6 of them over a year and a half. If you have a Go Pro already it's not a bad deal. Just be prepared for potential problems and to tinker/upgrade to make it work consistently.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Really? You promise I won't get flamed if I ask something that was already covered? Can you tell I'm on the 3DR forum as well? Hahaha! Thanks!

Really? You promise I won't get flamed if I ask something that was already covered?
Many of the questions in this forum have already been asked once before. Most everyone here is pretty friendly and will be happy to help out (or point you to an existing answer).

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Really? You promise I won't get flamed if I ask something that was already covered? Can you tell I'm on the 3DR forum as well? Hahaha! Thanks!
No I can't promise that and yes I see you there .

Hey is there any rules against posting comparisons between this drone and others? That's a problem on 3DR since their's always loses now. I find that kind of thing fascinating, personally.

As far as I am concerned you can start one in General but it might get
moved to Off Topic if Admin see to do it or it goes south .

As far as I am concerned you can start one in General but it might get
moved to Off Topic if Admin see to do it or it goes south .

Thanks! I also have access to the Yuneec Typhoon H so I can do a pretty good comparo!

Howdy! I started out when the Parrot AR Drone 1.0 came out and have been going ever since. I've recently owned the 3DR Solo and I still have The Go Pro Karma, along with assorted Parrot, Syma and other drones. I've only flown the Mavic a few times so far but it's been flawless. I'm hoping that it continues that way! See ya around!
Howdy from Wyoming Lon Denard, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31