DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Old hats; shoot, bury, burn or keep?

Former Member

Reactions
I've got a bunch of old hats that I just never seemed to get rid of. Sometimes the older they get, the better they fit. Unfortunately, my wife wont let me wear the real old ones that have holes in them out in public. She won't even let me wear therm in the house.

This is one I got from aerial pixel. It's probably 2 or more years old, has been worn about a 1000 times and washed probably half that many. Still holding up but the wife is getting a little sheepish about letting me wear it. I only wear it when she's not watching now.

Hats off, pun intended, to Ariel pixel for making a durable product

What would you do? Shoot it? Bury it? Burn it? Wear it?

20190301_182145.jpeg

Reactions: old man mavic
Being what it is I would hang it on the wall in my shop as a memento .
Anything else would be like biting the hand that feed's ya .
# it .I still have FC40 parts hanging and I also have one of his T-shirts but can't wear it no more .
It shrunk :oops:

# it .I still have FC40 parts hanging and I also have one of his T-shirts but can't wear it no more .

Great idea. Its gotta be cheaper than wallpaper!

Yeah, oddly all of my shirts tend to "shrink" around the holidays :)

I've got a bunch of old hats that I just never seemed to get rid of. Sometimes the older they get, the better they fit. Unfortunately, my wife wont let me wear the real old ones that have holes in them out in public. She won't even let me wear therm in the house.

This is one I got from aerial pixel. It's probably 2 or more years old, has been worn about a 1000 times and washed probably half that many. Still holding up but the wife is getting a little sheepish about letting me wear it. I only wear it when she's not watching now.

View attachment 64581
I would hang it in my mancave, put a peg on the wall in the workshop or garage or wherever you do your repairs. Hang them all up along the rafters. Each one has a story to tell

every hat i have has a story to tell theres the one i wear when i am working on my car its old tatty and worn but it does not matter it protects my head, all my hats are different and i would not part with any of them

Reactions: Former Member

View attachment 64581

I would so rock that topper
How long has mavicPilots been around.?
It's a good question.??
I keep all my old hats In a Bin..I should toss those Things out can't understand why I'm hanging on to Them....cR
Be careful when using this It will put a weired wear pattern from were the Plastic rubs while in the washer and I've always had to use extra Zip ties just to keep the hat in the basket
https://www.amazon.com/BallcapBuddy-Cap-Washer-Baseball-Rack-Made/dp/B0797KX2D6?tag=mavicpilots-20

Reactions: Former Member
I would so rock that topper
How long has mavicPilots been around.?
It's a good question.??
I keep all my old hats In a Bin..I should toss those Things out can't understand why I'm hanging on to Them....cR
Be careful when using this It will put a weired wear pattern from were the Plastic rubs while in the washer and I've always had to use extra Zip ties just to keep the hat in the basket
https://www.amazon.com/BallcapBuddy-Cap-Washer-Baseball-Rack-Made/dp/B0797KX2D6?tag=mavicpilots-20
You are supposed to put that BallCap thingy on the top rack of a dishwasher, It was never intended to go in a regular washing machine51cFIcvFAAL.jpg

Reactions: charliesRig
This "OK Dog" learned a new trick.... Thank you for that tip.... IDK....
.cR

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msporting