DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Old Timer in East Texas

Ghost Driver

Reactions
Been flying RC since 1976, 43 yrs, and control line before that. I've flown planes, heli's, and some things that shouldn't have ever flown. Been flying toy grade drones as a result of helping grandkids out with their's. Never thought I would ever spend that much money on a Real drone, but with the introduction of DJI Mavic 2, I couldn't resist. Had a hard time deciding between the Pro and the Zoom and wound up getting the M2Z it seemed to fit what I wanted better, and I love it!

Welcome to the DJI Mavic 2 series and welcome to the forum. Have fun.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Been flying RC since 1976, 43 yrs, and control line before that. I've flown planes, heli's, and some things that shouldn't have ever flown. Been flying toy grade drones as a result of helping grandkids out with their's. Never thought I would ever spend that much money on a Real drone, but with the introduction of DJI Mavic 2, I couldn't resist. Had a hard time deciding between the Pro and the Zoom and wound up getting the M2Z it seemed to fit what I wanted better, and I love it!

Hi Dan Six here, I live in El Paso Texas and I am the organizer of the El Paso Drone Meetup Group [ www.meetup.com/El-Paso-Drone-user-Group-Meetup ] We are 62 members strong and growing monthly. We get together every 2nd Saturday of the month (weather permitting) for our monthly Drone Fly-in. You can look us up online, sign up we will keep you informed of where and when we are flying, our membership is Free. no charges ever, we learn and have a lot of fun every month. We are also the El Paso host for The INTERNATIONAL DRONE DAY Event coming on May 4th, 2019. join us

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54