DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order placed for Mavic 2 Pro, but...

DCDronePilot

Reactions
What is the average timing for shipping after the purchase of the Mavic 2 Pro and other accessories until it actually ships. I placed an order today for the drone with the Fly More and many many other accessories. It is to ship to Washington, DC, but how long do they take to ship and from where?

I don't think it'll hinder either of those things....definitely not quality. From what I've read it was a specific group of employees that were caught and DJI found this problem themselves when conducting an internal quality control audit, then they reported the problem themselves to authorities.

I don't think it'll hinder either of those things....definitely not quality. From what I've read it was a specific group of employees that were caught and DJI found this problem themselves when conducting an internal quality control audit, then they reported the problem themselves to authorities.
This denotes a major shift from at least perceived foreign business practices not subject to US securities and exchange policies wherein historically such firms were deft at covering it up.
Kudos for DJI as this helps to legitimize their interest in being an ongoing concern, and does so on a world stage within a developing industry having many security spotlights on it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J