DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Passed Part 107 Exam

DronePilotNH

Reactions
Passed the exam today with a 90. There were a few questions I thought were the answers could have been 2 of the 3 listed. Now I can relax and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
:):):):):):)

Congratulations! What niche are you planning to apply your newly acquired commercial UAV pilots license? Did you take a course to study for the exam, and if so which one please?
Blue Skies

Congratulations! What niche are you planning to apply your newly acquired commercial UAV pilots license? Did you take a course to study for the exam, and if so which one please?
Blue Skies
Real estate photography. But really looking at Drone Search and Rescue. Or working with organizations in Disaster Recovery.

Reactions: Skyflyer129
Passed the exam today with a 90. There were a few questions I thought were the answers could have been 2 of the 3 listed. Now I can relax and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
:):):):):):)
May I ask where you took it? How you scheduled it? And what you paid for the exam. I'm studying and locally (Mass.) the price to take the exam ranges from $96, to $96 plus a $64 convenience fee. Thanks and congrats!

Congratulations and Welcome to the world of 107. If nothing else, the prep for the test is a wonderful way to understand and integrate into National Airspace, to feel like you belong there. Happy Flying.

May I ask where you took it? How you scheduled it? And what you paid for the exam. I'm studying and locally (Mass.) the price to take the exam ranges from $96, to $96 plus a $64 convenience fee. Thanks and congrats!
I took the exam up at Sanford Airport in Maine. I registered with PSI after registering with the FAA IACRA system to get the FTN number. I paid the $160($96 plus the $64). The only book I got to study was the ASA Remote Pilot 2020 Test Prep. Also, PSI on there site has practice exams.

Reactions: snapdog