DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

Lucky for you guys I ordered Sept 10th and was told expect shipping on Oct 23rd...Did you guys order off the DJI website?? Or local retailers in the states?? I think in Canada here we might be delayed one week as it does ship from the states as well.

****, guess I should have ordered from DJI directly.
I got mine through B&H, just emailed asking if they have an ETA but honestly expecting to have to wait till next month.
Anyone else go through B&H?

Ordered drone Dronenerds 9/4.
CSR says 1st week November.

****, guess I should have ordered from DJI directly.
I got mine through B&H, just emailed asking if they have an ETA but honestly expecting to have to wait till next month.
Anyone else go through B&H?
I ordered on 9/4 from BH and they replied to my email today saying that they are working with DJI but no estimated shipping date yet. :(

I sincerely hope by now you folks have already received your drones. It is a lot of money for a grown person toy. I am just crazed about this desire to get one. I have a Phantom 3 Standard. It flies really well. I like it. But the Mavic would give me portability and more distance in my rural setting. Please tell me if you all have received your shipments by now. And please tell me if you really think the Platinum is really worth getting over the regular version, especially if a wait is involved. Also, it would be very disappointing if another improved version were to come out in the next 3 or 4 months. I guess that would be the breaks. I think I have a new hobby and this may be the best product out there (if you don't get a defective one). I do hate bad customer service. Many thanks for your replies.

Fedex updated their tracker a few minutes ago to show that my Mavic has left their facility in Shenzhen where it spent the weekend.

The birds are on their way out into the world.

upload_2017-10-15_21-14-42.png

Reactions: bobj151
Looks like the MPP are going to be in North America sooner than later. You guys definitely ordered earlier than I did so its expected as I ordered on Sept 10th and am expected shipping to occur during the week of October 23rd. Now that I am seeing that some people have started getting their drones who knows DJI might come through next week for us who are still waiting! Best Buy says they are going to be selling it mid-late November so we definitely getting the first batch.

Glad to hear that someone is getting their orders shipped finally. DJI still sucks lol, I have yet to regret cancelling my order.

Does anyone have any inisght as to when Amazon's preorders might start shipping?

I was told by DJI that Amazon. Co. UK was one of their flagship stores and would be getting their stock in line with pre orders on DJI site.

However I don't believe that . They have mentioned a date of the 23rd of October which I guess might be the second batch of Drones to go out. If that does not include retailers the maybe the 3rd if November.

All a bit of a guessing game. I'm hoping before the end of November anything earlier I'm classing as a bonus!

Which country amazon? What package did you go for?

I was told by DJI that Amazon. Co. UK was one of their flagship stores and would be getting their stock in line with pre orders on DJI site.

However I don't believe that . They have mentioned a date of the 23rd of October which I guess might be the second batch of Drones to go out. If that does not include retailers the maybe the 3rd if November.

All a bit of a guessing game. I'm hoping before the end of November anything earlier I'm classing as a bonus!

Which country amazon? What package did you go for?

Amazon USA.

The mobile site seems to show more info. The mobile site shows shipping as pending with FedEx as the carrier. No tracking though.

While the desktop site doesn't show that info. Weird.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J