DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

I pre-ordered off the DJI website on Sept 10th and I was told expect shipping on or before October 23rd and that has been the story from the DJI reps ever since October 1st so as of now I am really hoping they deliver on that but its DJI you never know with them. Let me know how it goes with Amazon that would be great if they gave u the October 23rd shipping date as well and you ordered much later than I did. Might as well give Amazon more business in the future if they come through faster haha!

Reactions: fozza
yup, I'm still waiting,although i got my spare battery and the props are on their way. I'm still not sure about my ppm

I pre-ordered off the DJI website on Sept 10th and I was told expect shipping on or before October 23rd and that has been the story from the DJI reps ever since October 1st so as of now I am really hoping they deliver on that but its DJI you never know with them. Let me know how it goes with Amazon that would be great if they gave u the October 23rd shipping date as well and you ordered much later than I did. Might as well give Amazon more business in the future if they come through faster haha!

I think it more likely Amazon will start shipping beginning of Nov at the earliest. This was the DJI store on Amazon so who knows

Reactions: RPSMavicPlatinum
Ordered from DJI on 9/6/17. Was told by DJI online support on Thursday, 10/19, that it would ship "on or before 10/20. I chatted again with them yesterday and they stated that it was in the shipping process on their end and that it would update on my end soon and I would receive a confirmation email with tracking info. NOW, I just chatted again since the status has not changed to shipped and was just told that "Due to high demand, the Mavic Platinum Pro is Out of Stock and they do not know when they will be available to ship out at this time."

Orderer 9/11/17. I just talked to them and they told me that it is planned for on or before 23rd of October... But I have not hope of it coming this month... :(

Nice vid man!! Still checking the website should be expecting mine to be shipped on October 23rd. Really excited for it to arrive!! I ordered the fly more combo so I will make an unboxing video of that as well since I think the only extras included asides from the batteries, charging hub and bag are the new props.
Looking forward to see the video too then. And hope your Mavic arrives soon and safely to you as well. Thumbswayup

Ordered from DJI on 9/6/17. Was told by DJI online support on Thursday, 10/19, that it would ship "on or before 10/20. I chatted again with them yesterday and they stated that it was in the shipping process on their end and that it would update on my end soon and I would receive a confirmation email with tracking info. NOW, I just chatted again since the status has not changed to shipped and was just told that "Due to high demand, the Mavic Platinum Pro is Out of Stock and they do not know when they will be available to ship out at this time."

Looks like DJI Strikes once again!! I ordered on Sept 10th and since October 2nd I have been getting the October 23rd expected shipping date as well. However since my order status has not been updated and I have not received any emails yet I decided to chat with the DJI reps again today and yeah just as expected they said "it does state that shipping will occur on October 23rd but we are experiencing a delay and have placed your order in priority to be shipped out as soon as possible" basically there is no guarantee on that October 23rd date anymore. Possibly this week or the next week. Looks like I will be waiting a little longer again I was really hoping to have it before halloween but looks like I should have ordered even earlier as the only people who have received the drone so far are basically the people who ordered before September 5th so the first batch of drones have been shipped out now I assume. We will start receiving the second batches most likely. Just an update. I will see if they reply to my email tomorrow as well to see if I can get a specific date for shipping. The local supplier here stated they will be receiving their stock during the week of October 23rd as well I will contact them to see if that has changed by any chance.

Gone from 10-15 days to 20-25 days ! :( I really hope they are honouring their retail partners in all this.

I ordered mine last week and was told it would be the 30th for ship date. Anyone have that 50% code on the battery they're not gonna use, lol. I need batteries!

Thought I would sign up and post a reply....

I missed the first pre-orders as was too indecisive.

Pre-ordered on the 17th of November 2017.

Contact customer services as they clearly state "once payment has complete it will be 8-12 days". Payment hadn't processed by today (though showing as unavailable since payment made they hadn't actually debited it). I was told my order would ship on approximately the 14th of November.

This is not within the timeframe they advertise. Payment was made with Visa card.

I've since cancelled my order and ordered from a UK supplier.

I just talked to a rep at DJI and after being told mine was shipping 10/22, I am not being told the following:
  • Upon checking here, your order status is on Wait Pick It means the items of your order are being scanned in our warehouse. After being scanned, your items will be packaged in the box and handed over to the courier for shipment. Generally, this process will not take more than 2 days.
This is a bit upsetting. They constantly tell us BS, just to get us to shut up for a couple days. I am tired of it. Anyone else having this issue of them saying one thing and then it not actually happening?

Thought I would sign up and post a reply....

I missed the first pre-orders as was too indecisive.

Pre-ordered on the 17th of November 2017.

Contact customer services as they clearly state "once payment has complete it will be 8-12 days". Payment hadn't processed by today (though showing as unavailable since payment made they hadn't actually debited it). I was told my order would ship on approximately the 14th of November.

This is not within the timeframe they advertise. Payment was made with Visa card.

I've since cancelled my order and ordered from a UK supplier.

Do you mean the 17th of October? I ordered mine on September 10th and still have no received it. You may be waiting awhile :/

Ordered mine off of Amazon on October 12, but nothing has showed up. Still says they'll ship it when they have it. Who knows when that is!

I ordered mine last week and was told it would be the 30th for ship date. Anyone have that 50% code on the battery they're not gonna use, lol. I need batteries!

I pre-ordered mine directly from DJI on 9/6/16 (Yes, September) and they just informed me on 10/21 that they were currently out of stock, on back order and have no time frame to provide me at this time as to when it might ship.

I ordered the standard pack Platinum on the 4th September 2017 & enquired over the weekend when I am due delivery & here is the reply from DJI:
Dear Customer
Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Your order is expected to be shipped within 2 weeks.
The tracking number will be sent to you thru email when we ship out your package and it takes 3-5 business days for delivery.

We appreciate your support to DJI.
For more information,please do not hesitate to let me know.
Your generous support has always been our motive to improve.
Wish you have a nice day.

Best Regards
DJI Online Store

Do you mean the 17th of October? I ordered mine on September 10th and still have no received it. You may be waiting awhile :/

His last line states:

"I've since cancelled my order and ordered from a UK supplier."

This is my first DJI product purchase and it seems like this is reoccurring every new release. You think they would have some sort of process down by now due to the global demands for their products. A few cancelled orders aren't going to hurt them at all, but clearly their customer service skills suck. I'm patiently waiting for my MVPP preorder I placed on 10/17 so looks like I'll be waiting til next year. o_Oo_O

This is my first DJI product purchase and it seems like this is reoccurring every new release. You think they would have some sort of process down by now due to the global demands for their products. A few cancelled orders aren't going to hurt them at all, but clearly their customer service skills suck. I'm patiently waiting for my MVPP preorder I placed on 10/17 so looks like I'll be waiting til next year. o_Oo_O

You'll be in that line-up for shipping in the next few weeks we might be lucky for Christmas...!!!!

Reactions: brad_rector
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rustjan