DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

I ordered the FMC 9/9. It went to "Shipped" a few days back but no tracking number and "Shipping Company" continues to say "Tba". I think that means that it has not really shipped.

Having the option of a "Tba" mechanism on the funds they took from me nearly two months ago would have been nice.

FedEx tried to deliver this morning (Friday am in Buffalo) after saying they were going to deliver Monday. Had to leave a note on the door. They say they'll come back Monday at the time they originally said they would deliver. My wife plans to be there during that time. I hope it works out.

Scheduled delivery:
Mon, 11/6/2017 by 4:30 pm
notif-fedex-clockicon-details.png

Estimated between:
9:00 am - 10:25 am

Reactions: BigAl07
Been lurking. Thanks to all for the great info. About to take the leap and order a MPP. Question please - in light of progress made for some in the last day or two with orders now shipping, is it still wise to stick with the base unit as opposed to doing the combo? I am in Texas. Also, have seen some references to coupon codes. Are there any legit ones available that DJI will recognize? Thanks again. Tom

I ordered the MPP on 10/27 directly from DJI and FedEx tried to deliver today (although nobody was home, sadly). I don't know if there is a preference for the MPP or drone-only package. It might just depend on their most recent production run.

I ordered the FMC 9/9. It went to "Shipped" a few days back but no tracking number and "Shipping Company" continues to say "Tba". I think that means that it has not really shipped.

Having the option of a "Tba" mechanism on the funds they took from me nearly two months ago would have been nice.
Amazing. I just posted that and less than an hour later FedX arrives to deliver the Mavic.

I pre-ordered my FMC back on 5th Sept in the UK. The website has just updated now saying 30th Nov for stock................:(:(

Hello all new Mavic owner here. I've been watching this thread since I ordered mine on October 17, 2017. I spoke with support last night and they informed me that my order would be shipped on November 7th or sooner. I'm going to be on assignment out of country until November 15. They stated that I would be able to contact sales to change the name and ship address before the labels were printed. I figured I would have a little time to do so; when I woke up to make the changes my order status had updated to shipped. I don't have tracking information yet. Now I need to figure out who I can pay to chill at my house on that day. I'm just happy my order has seemingly made some progress and thought everyone would like to see as much order/shipping data as possible.

Order placed Oct 17 for the MPP Fly More combo + replacement service via Paypal.
Payment confirmation accepted Oct 17
Shipping to Colorado, USA updated November 3

Still no tracking but I'll do my best to update when that information is available. Best of luck to all those "patiently" waiting :p

Hey guys, would be great if the mods would pin this.

The original preorder shipping date by DJI was set to 9/25, which is today. Instead of everyone posting multiples of the same threads let’s share our order statuses in here to keep a better track of what’s going on and what we should expect. Since we know DJI makes great equipment but is a bit on a flaky side when it comes to fulfillment and shipping.

My order is still “Pending”. Hopefully it actually does go out today.

Sold my mp to buy mpp
Ordered through amazon... shipping 11/25
He’ll no!!!
After 3 days without it I couldn’t take it
So after seeing on the chat rooms that dji is shipping in 5-7 days I thought I try my luck
I called dji nyc store and the said they’re having a promotion: 2 new mpp first come first serve.... so I left work did 90 mph to timessquare from east end of Long Island
And made in time to get one...

Thanks dji nyc store... u guys are great!!

Don’t give up until every available option is exhausted

Sold my mp to buy mpp
Ordered through amazon... shipping 11/25
He’ll no!!!
After 3 days without it I couldn’t take it
So after seeing on the chat rooms that dji is shipping in 5-7 days I thought I try my luck
I called dji nyc store and the said they’re having a promotion: 2 new mpp first come first serve.... so I left work did 90 mph to timessquare from east end of Long Island
And made in time to get one...

Thanks dji nyc store... u guys are great!!

Don’t give up until every available option is exhausted
Lol you are one devoted person. haha

Amazon is shipping the MPP FMC finally. Shipped today and will arrive on Wed. Ordered on 10/5, and was sent an email earlier this week that it would ship somewhere between 11/25-12/3. I was pleasantly surprised to get the email with the tracking info a few mins ago.

I ordered my Mavic Pro Platinum Package on 17-10-2017 and was told that it was going to shipped on or around 07-11-2017. Just for the heck, today I checked my Order Status, and to my surprise the Order Status says "SHIPPED"... HHHOOOORRRRAAAAHHH!

So from what I was told by DJI CHAT, I will be receiving an email with the tracking number within 24 hours, starting 1300 hours today. So by tomorrow at 1300 hours if not by Monday as tomorrow is Saturday.
Just thought I share my good news with you all.
14_2x.gif

still backordered at BHPhotoVideo. Ordered 9/4 MPP FMC. They said they were going to contact DJI to find out an expected ship date (3 days ago) but no response from them yet. Seriously thinking about cancelling and taking my chances with DJI directly. Oh the pain... :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnny760