DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

Ordered
Just curious: Has anyone ordered the FMC directly from DJI online store after Oct 17 and received any information? I know @ProfPaul mentioned that he might be in this boat, but are there any others, particularly in the US?

Also, this may be just a coincidence, but has anyone else noticed that a good number of you ordered your drones on Oct 17? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I ordered my FMC on oct 20 it shipped Friday and I received it today. Have only flown it in the house once and man I’m impressed with the build quality.

Reactions: BadDoctor
Ordered mine 10/20 , received today... Woo woo... Tracking said it was coming from China, but address on box said Cerritos Ca... I’m in southern Cali...At time of order it said 20 - 25 days before shipping...

I figured that out about 39 minutes ago, I swear I didn't see that anywhere in the instructions, it's updating firmware now [emoji22]
Hahaha I did the same thing. I'm like how in the **** do you turn this thing on. Good thing I downloaded the 63 page manual at work and printed it out earlier since I knew I was getting mine today. :D

Just got a shipping confirmation email from DJI for the FMC - ordered Sept 4th. Shipping to Germany... finally...

It's here! Ordered MPP FMC October 11th from Amazon US, shipped to New York City, so it took 27 days total. Hope that helps someone else estimate when they will get theirs.

Reactions: Triple r
The sudden and very recent improvement in both "base" and FMC orders being shipped and received is encouraging. Now I just have to decide whether to stick with the base unit, or do the FMC.

Jeez! What a difference now DJI barely shipped only a selected few FMC orders in all of October but have already fulfilled every order within the first week of November!! Gotta admit I love flying this thing!! Actually like the colour of this bird compared to the normal Mavic Pro it has definitely grown on me. One reminder for everyone receiving their MPP now is please do all the calibrations at least once out of the box that includes IMU, Compass, Remote Controller and Gimbal and don't forget to update the firmware since it is a newer DJI drone coming straight from China so it's a really good idea to do all that at least once.

Last edited:
Jeez! What a difference now DJI barely shipped only a selected few FMC orders in all of October but have already fulfilled every order within the first week of November!! Gotta admit I love flying this thing!! Actually like the colour of this bird compared to the normal Mavic Pro it has definitely grown on me. One reminder for everyone receiving their MPP now is please do all the calibrations at least once out of the box that includes IMU, Compass, Remote Controller and Gimbal and don't forget to update the firmware since it is a newer DJI drone coming straight from China so it's a really good idea to do all that at least once.
Good idea. I know when I took it out of the box, all of them needed updated. I'll be sure to do the calibration.

They charged my credit card recently for the full amount (they just authorized the card at pre-order but never charged it). So may be they are getting ready to ship now ?...
I recently ordered MPP propellers which were in stock and the delivery took 15 days. This is AFTER it left CA.

Ordered MPP FMC on 9/4 from BHPhotoVideo. No projected ship date. Many inquiries was told waiting on supplier. Last Saturday, ordered MPP FMC direct from DJI and was going to wait to see who shipped first and cancel other order. Monday, I decided I did not need the bag in the FMC so I cancelled both BH and DJI FMC orders and ordered what I wanted individually from DJI. Yesterday, got 3 shipping tracking numbers. 2 Extra batteries are shipped from Atlanta and will arrive tomorrow. Everything else is from China and will arrive Monday. Just letting everyone know in case they are still waiting...

It arrives tomorrow 11/7!
It's here! Woohoo!
f1f14c39f5726da738f35a0ee3dcb595.jpg
a2cb9275099e0ee5210da373af0d65df.jpg
d98ed057dc875bd2a707ddfc72ae9e6f.jpg

Just received a promotional email from DJI telling the FMC can now be ordered for shipment in 1 to 2 working days. Yeah right !!! I'm still waiting for my Sept 4th ordered FMC. What a joke is this company.

Reactions: captpicar
Just received a promotional email from DJI telling the FMC can now be ordered for shipment in 1 to 2 working days. Yeah right !!! I'm still waiting for my Sept 4th ordered FMC. What a joke is this company.
Yeah on their website it changed from 20-25 business days to 5-7 business days. :confused:

If you change your location to UK, it goes back to 20-25 business days, grrrrrrrrr!!!!!

I received an email telling my they had stock. Which is a joke as I’ve been waiting since 4th September for my FMC. I contacted them via the app again after an agreed 48hrs as I was as told they would have more details of my order. But no luck even after sending screenshots of my last conversation it was apparent they couldn’t give me any more info just the same sad apologies. There is no escalation path and no number to call. It’s hugely frustrating. Next time I’m going to wait until they are in stock at a trusted retailer. I’m never pre ordering via DJI again it’s been my worst buying experience ever

I received an email telling my they had stock. Which is a joke as I’ve been waiting since 4th September for my FMC. I contacted them via the app again after an agreed 48hrs as I was as told they would have more details of my order. But no luck even after sending screenshots of my last conversation it was apparent they couldn’t give me any more info just the same sad apologies. There is no escalation path and no number to call. It’s hugely frustrating. Next time I’m going to wait until they are in stock at a trusted retailer. I’m never pre ordering via DJI again it’s been my worst buying experience ever
That's literally crazy...

At this point, is DJI the best option for getting the MPP FMC sooner, as opposed to the various resellers?

At this point, is DJI the best option for getting the MPP FMC sooner, as opposed to the various resellers?
I ordered MPP FMC directly from DJI on Oct 17. Shipped on Nov 6 and I received on Nov 7th just an FYI of the timeline. They are now marking the FMC to ship within 5-7 business days on their website.

.;;They are now marking the FMC to ship within 5-7 business days on their website.
Yes and they will be happy to take your credit card while at the same time ignoring two month old credit card confirmed orders from other customers.

I ordered MPP FMC directly from DJI on Oct 17. Shipped on Nov 6 and I received on Nov 7th just an FYI of the timeline. They are now marking the FMC to ship within 5-7 business days on their website.

Don't purchase from BHPhotoVideo. They never shipped mine (9/4). Cancelled order on Monday, ordered all the individual FMC items except bag (got another battery instead). Got 2 batteries today (Mobile, Alabama US) and am receiving all the other items on Monday (they are already headed to Hong Kong via FedEx).

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer